Hey, I'm pretty much finished with the integration, the only problem is... is the AJAX function "loadXMLDoc" defined through phpBB or something? Because 1: Firebug is saying "loadXMLDoc is not defined", and 2: My SAX isn't updating, more or less showing the content of my saxlog.dat

I almost think the problem is within sax.php. Because it doesn't post wether you logout ether. At least I don't think so...

It does when you log in though.

@Kerm: If you want, I can give you ftp access to the site and an SCMS account. That way you can update it 1, and 2 you can help fix the prob if you know what it is(looking through the source code should help you out a bit). Hopefully you'll understand my source xD

http://www2.swivelgames.com/ is where I'm testing it at.

::EDIT::
If your logged in, and try to manually add a SAX post, by going here:

http://www2.swivelgames.com/includes/saxsay.php?what=test

I get a 500 Error... =/
It's defined in saxjax.js - make sure you include that somewhere in your pages.
rofl, the very last phpBB template var I needed to change was "{U_SAXLOGPATH}" in the header file where it included that file xD

I amaze myself at how blind I can be sometimes XD

Its completely integrated
Awesome. I pm'ed you about sending me ftp info.
Sent Very Happy

Tell me when you've added me to tiSAX. Thanks Kerm!
swivelgames wrote:
Sent Very Happy

Tell me when you've added me to tiSAX. Thanks Kerm!
Not a problem. It's a relatively simple mod, so it probably won't take me more than about an hour once I go ahead and actually start adding it

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours