Congrats rivereye, dedication since '05! Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea

Hey, change that thing under your avatar to admin, don't confuse people Smile
Put like "Now a fully-fledged Admin!". Or something. Cool
what, I think it is fun to leave it as is. Just to screw with people. There are 4 admins at the moment, Kerm, tifreak, elf, and myself.

Btw, thanks for the chair.
knock 'em dead kid Razz seriously though, congrats, welcome to the admin team (even them you've been doing a lot of the job for years anyway)
yeah, when did I first become a moderator, had to have been two years ago.
So, who's gonna take riv's spot as mod? *points at self* Just Joking
rivereye wrote:
yeah, when did I first become a moderator, had to have been two years ago.
I'd say it's been at least two years.

New moderator? That's a good question, I'll have to first decide if we even need a new mod, and if so, have a discussion with my co-admins and see what everyone thinks.
I don't think we have an immediate need for a mod (as I can still fulfill those responsibilities).

and if I found the right new article, I was promoted to mode of General Open Topic on the 3rd of June, 2005.
rivereye wrote:
I don't think we have an immediate need for a mod (as I can still fulfill those responsibilities).

and if I found the right new article, I was promoted to mode of General Open Topic on the 3<sup>rd</sup> of June, 2005.
Ah, cool, almost exactly two years ago. And I agree, only if we start getting flooded with new users do I think another mod would be warranted.
I'm here to! Very Happy
I'm a little behind, it seems.
Anyway, congratulations on your promotion!
(Maybe the new mod could be determined by a grammar contest? Laughing )
Kuro wrote:
(Maybe the new mod could be determined by a grammar contest? 0x5 )
Sad Sadly, I have a feeling we wouldn't have that many contestants.
I'll attempt!

And good job. I hope you don't mess up the archives... Keep up the good work so far (what has he done, I don't know).
Angel14995 wrote:
I'll attempt!

And good job. I hoep you don't mess up the archives... Keep up the good work so far (what has he done, I don't know).

Off to a bad start, eh? Razz
Angel14995 wrote:
I'll attempt!

And good job. I hoep you don't mess up the archives... Keep up the good work so far (what has he done, I don't know).

Hope, not Hoep. You fail.. J/k I'm not any better at grammar or spelling so that wouldn't be the best contest for me.

EDIT: calc84maniac beat me and I fail at life.... Laughing
It was a single mistake! I know, I fail.

/me hangs head in shame and walks away.

Anyways, I'm going for the new mode position for a reason.... I know I can't get it Very Happy . That's why I'm going for the position.
KermMartian wrote:
Kuro wrote:
(Maybe the new mod could be determined by a grammar contest? 0x5 )
Sad Sadly, I have a feeling we wouldn't have that many contestants.

I would enter, but I have a feeling I would lose just because I'm not really a "people person" Wink.
well, I was thinking, you have a high amount of dedication to the site, you are here often. You are one of my top picks for moderator I must say.
I'd enter the contest, but I wouldn't be running for mod Smile
rivereye wrote:
well, I was thinking, you have a high amount of dedication to the site, you are here often. You are one of my top picks for moderator I must say.
I'd have to agree. Obviously, I'd have to keep half an eye on you in case you suddenly decided to ban everyone for horrible grammar. Laughing

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours