4%  [ 1 ]
Platformer
 28%  [ 7 ]
Other (Describe below)
 16%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 25

Zoith was really cool.
TheStorm wrote:
Well my idea won't work so I'm out for now.
You can always program on paper (or an emulator)...
The idea didn't count as a platformmer.
haveacalc wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
Well my idea won't work so I'm out for now.
You can always program on paper (or an emulator)...
Or on Sourcecoder 2... Razz
And test it in an emu...
I needz ideas!

I might not participate, I haven't programmed much on calc since I got my new one, I am more interested in starting to work on c++ or python again...

WHICH GIVES ME AN IDEA! Maybe we could have a computer programming contest in a few months (something basic, and Kllr, this would have to exclude you Laughing )
Naw... to many disputes about what OS to program for unless it's some online stuff...

As far as the calc's LCD goes, the black strip on the back (back side of opened calc face up) doesn't do anything, right? It looked like all the data transfer happens between the gold rectangles.
The black strip is firmly attached to the very fragile cable between the LCD driver board and the LCD.
I gots an idea. Now the question is, should I start a new game for this contest and participate (thus adding to my infinitly large list of programs to be made) or just forget about it and work on other stuff.
KermMartian wrote:
The black strip is firmly attached to the very fragile cable between the LCD driver board and the LCD.
Oh, I know that. It just looked like it was there for support. After having no success other than getting the LCD to shade completely when I turned on the calc (and clear whenever I held down a key), I decided to rip off the fragile cable, too. I know it sounds idiotic, but I'm trying to use tape and copper wire instead (already ripped the alternative off and scraped away the sticky stuff). Those two are much easier to handle.
Oh no! I can't use Basic libraries with my asm programs! Surprised
Oh, poor you... Razz
Heh, to do what; garbage collect?

Thanks to TheStorm, I have an idea for a project, but I probably won't be starting it until school gets out.
Nah, just for clearing the screen and putting text on it. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours