these are my favorite creations that I have pics of tell me what you think and post your own.
If you want to see something REALLY impressive, check this guy out!
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/topia.htm

mine: (sorry for the blurriness)
That is sweet. Wow one person with that many Legos let alone use that many.
That site is what keeps me wanting to build up my LEGO city. Right now, I'm in the process of modifying my airport
for your enjoyment: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2462
seen it :p Just Joking That is cool I just don't have that many but I do have a mario thats a work in progress. oh models from instructons
here's more of mine (gah, apologies, I can't shrink them!)

Has flip-out landing gears, a openable cockpit, and an impact-detonated bomb in a hideaway compartment.

I have also made much more impressive stuff, but as my Lego supply is rather limited I had to take them apart to make new stuff. Easily my most impressive creation is a life-sized custom-design Lego gun, complete with a magazine, a pukll-to-shoot lever, and a trigger. You can load stuff into the magazine, stick it in the gun (it's kinda like a SMG), pull the lever, and squeeze the trigger. Bam. And, did I mention the entire thing can be easily disassembled to be fit into a 16*12*4 briefcase?
Impressive.
The ones I showed are Pheonix and Daedalus, respectively

I still have Prometheus and Aurora left to show, but no pics exist yet....will be remedied in a few days.

I also have minifigs for the Mythbusters and their Build Team along with a camera man and half a workshop

My lists are endless Very Happy
I have never been much of a Legos fan, but my little cousin definitely is. Though I am no expert, these seem to be really good.
Pheonix has warp engines Very Happy
The center cargo hold contains the matter-antimatter fuel injectors.
Also, the whole back engine area can detach to show the concealed dilithium crystals and micro-warp core (pics coming soon)
KeithJohansen wrote:
Impressive.
The ones I showed are Pheonix and Daedalus, respectively

I still have Prometheus and Aurora left to show, but no pics exist yet....will be remedied in a few days.

I also have minifigs for the Mythbusters and their Build Team along with a camera man and half a workshop

My lists are endless Very Happy

Mythbusters sweet I got to have pics Razz
These aren't MY pictures, but they are what my Adam and Jamie minifigs look like (well, with different clothes)

(images belong to David Morgan-Mar, creator of Irregular Webcomic)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours