It seems that when I re-built the DCS Icon generator the first time, I missed defining Str1, so now that that is fixed, I present version 1.3 of the DCS Icon Generator.

DCS Icon Generator

(Thanks goes to KeithJohansen for the bug report)

Edit by KermMartian: Well, we've reached a milestone I was hoping to save for the DCS6 final release, Cemetech's 300th news post! That's right, since this site's introductory news item, we have posted precisely three hundred items of (hopefully) great interest to our audience. Here's to three hundred more in a bit less than another four years!
oops, didn't mean to take that glory away from DCS, but since there haven't been any posts on DCS for a while, didn't know what was going on with it.

Besides, you had been bugging me a while back about not posting news more...
tifreak8x wrote:
oops, didn't mean to take that glory away from DCS, but since there haven't been any posts on DCS for a while, didn't know what was going on with it.

Besides, you had been bugging me a while back about not posting news more...
Laughing Don't misread me, I wasn't criticizing you or anything. I'm still quite a bit away from the DCS final release - two bugs away, in fact.
What bugs are they? Have you added anything new lately

*tifreak8x needs some more content to post about tonight
I know one is the unarchiveing subprograms function not working.
Yeah, you already mentioned that a bunch of times. Razz

>> Writeback of big programs like Desolate and Phoenix
>> Subprogram with quotes-icon syntax unarchiving
You need me to say it again Razz he he Laughing
I mentioned it a while back and I forgot what you said.....

Folder bug:

Back button serves to take you up one level (i.e. from folder to main screen)
This button has a habit of either not working or taking me to an adjacent folder (From one folder on the main screen to another, although neither connects to each other in any way)
I have updated the icon generator to fully support 16*16 icons, added a loading function, and I have got permition to share it, so it should appear on ticalc.org in some weeks.
Haha, okay. Great! Can't wait for it mate!

& Welcome to Cemetech mate!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours