Just out of curiousity, what do you plan on workin on next?

Mobiletunes? Dark Shadow? A DCS version of Tetris?

I remember at one point you wanted to remake DS an asm game. I think it would pwn. And for Tetris, the DCS Icon, and the GUI would do some major pwning. Smile
Well, Tari's DCSizing ZTris, so I think I'll probably set up mt3 with a sweet GUI just to see how it looks. After that, I dunno. I'm not sure where I want to go next.,
Why not ASM-ize the rest of Office DE? I'd enjoy having the whole suite in ASM on my calc (more excuses to be on my TI in class Laughing )
To be honest, I don't see a huge use for things like Spreadsheet DE and Presentation DE. Seriously, is anyone actually doing complex spreadsheets or making presentations on their calc? Razz
No, not to my knowledge, besides, those two programs are available for download from TI in Apps, so that would almost be... pointless. Razz

Thinking Dark Shadow, maybe even a scorched earth clone would be awesome in ASM... Very Happy

Or maybe you could work a bit more on source coder. Doesn't it have some problems that need tending to?
(Dang, tifreak8x posted before I could)

Well, there goes my only idea..... actually, a Paint DE in ASM would sound pretty good right now......
KeithJohansen wrote:
(Dang, tifreak8x posted before I could)

Well, there goes my only idea..... actually, a Paint DE in ASM would sound pretty good right now......
Elfprince is making iPaint for DCS, which is what Paint DE would be, so... nix on that. Smile
Looking forward to iPaint then....um....wouldn't that be a Macintosh rights infringement?

Hmm.... Well... I guess I really AM out of ideas. Mostly, my ideas have already been taken (you guys have made everything I've thought of so I don't really have to work anymore Razz )
Eh, ideas from me are:

Somebody needs to make a link play FPS, doom style or something. That would pwn beyond anything.

A 3D maze program, and I dont mean like maze3DII , I mean like a 0 gravity maze that not only went left and right, but went up and down too, so instead of a square maze, it would be a cube maze. I played a counterstrike map like that once...

An ASM flight simulator would be nice...

Hmm...
mobileTunes 3 is underway and making some solid progress. Woot.
KermMartian wrote:
mobileTunes 3 is underway and making some solid progress. Woot.

I can't wait for mobileTunes 3....I'm dying to see how good its going to be. Wink

EDIT: Maybe some album art would be a nice add-in. Razz
mt1 and mt2 supported in-song video and album art, but I think that might be overkill for mt3. Assume it's going to be pure tagged audio for now.
Agreed they are unneeded features I just want a wav. to mt3 converter.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours