Aye, mine was on a real calc btw, and huzaah! I've reached a new minimum RAM clear record of no RAM clears in 4 whole days! Lawl
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
Aye, mine was on a real calc btw, and huzaah! I've reached a new minimum RAM clear record of no RAM clears in 4 whole days! Lawl
Pwnsome! Very Happy
Are progs suppose to lock when the are renamed?
And my rename it's working for all progs, wtf?
Edit: I tried the same program and instead of locking it archived? Kerm please can you take a look at this.
Uh...bad new Kerm. The power issue is happening again. I was in the process of moving some programs when my calc turned off.

1. Neither hand was NEAR the on button
2. It was NOT idle

Oh...and you might want to take a look into the folder rename. I renamed my MISC folder to OTHER and the folder disappeared, to be replaced by a TI-OS BASIC prgm of the new name. The only code in it was:

:MISC????
All this stuff has been resolved except for the stupid [off] issue. What *exactly* did you do that made it turn off? Where were you in the sequence? Take me click-by-click.;
okay.... So after encountering the (now resolved) rename issue, I reset my RAM to fix it. The following occurs:

1. Remade folders: GAMES, OTHER, PROJECTS
2. Started copy-and-paste-ing my programs into these folders.
3. About 1/3 the way through prgm organizing, I bring up the Prop menu again.
4. As I go to click Copy, the calc shuts off.

Also:

1. I went to make a sub-folder (KERNALS, I think) in OTHER
2. I bring up Prop Menu and click on Folder
3. I type in KERNALS
4. Calc shuts off
Kerm have you fixed the messed up input and prompt issues?
Storm, yes. Keith: so when you say "as you are about to click", do you mean AS you're clicking or right before you pressed the click button?
pre-click.
KeithJohansen wrote:
pre-click.
Mhmm. And this doesn't happen in any situation?
only happened during Folder creation (naming) and when I go to cut a prgm. It's odd but doesn't happen frequently (as in only 2 times since I got the latest beta)
KeithJohansen wrote:
only happened during Folder creation (naming) and when I go to cut a prgm. It's odd but doesn't happen frequently (as in only 2 times since I got the latest beta)
Fair enough. Consider this resolved then.
This is just a suggestion:

I think it would be cool if you could register 16x16 icons for file types. Like you have icons for ion progras amd stuff like that. If you could register icons for other types then that would be cool. I don't know how your detection system is set up but this could be easy or hard to implement depending on how you programmed program detection.
It would be moderately difficult, but certainly doable. I'll definitely add this to my considered features list.
I know this is far fetched but this would be what would make me check the launch DCS at startup. If DCS could evaluate at least moderately complicated math like the TI-OS and if it could graph. Then I think that I would have no longer any use for the TI-OS.

I understand how difficult that is(I probaly couldn't even program an efficient math parser) but im just throwing that out there.
Halifax wrote:
I know this is far fetched but this would be what would make me check the launch DCS at startup. If DCS could evaluate at least moderately complicated math like the TI-OS and if it could graph. Then I think that I would have no longer any use for the TI-OS.

I understand how difficult that is(I probaly couldn't even program an efficient math parser) but im just throwing that out there.

ZCALC! a project me and tari have worked on would be just the trick. See http://cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63653#63653 for details.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 14 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours