@Harq: We'll see.
@AMD: Is that good or bad...?
KermMartian wrote:
@Harq: We'll see.
@AMD: Is that good or bad...?

RC1 running smooth so far. Quick question when I use the link cable to another TI-84+ SE Calcnet should show up right??
Only if you've enabled it, and from what I hear, that's a bad idea because CALCnet crashes on real calcs.
RC2 is much more stable than RC1 and should not crash as often. I like the archive thing nice chip. Funny, though all the extensive development the only gripe still is the battery meter being dark till the batteries are dead. Very Happy
ROFLcopters. Oh, and CALCnet2 doesn't crash on real calcs anymore.
Time to check RC3 out, Doors gets better and better.
RC 4.4
The new menus help alot, Doors is very stable now and I haven't had a crash in 3 weeks. Main gripe still battery meter not working...
Amdkillsintel wrote:
RC 4.4
The new menus help alot, Doors is very stable now and I haven't had a crash in 3 weeks. Main gripe still battery meter not working...
Very Happy One of these days someone will give me valid contrast levels for full battery / low battery on an 84 and I'll fix the meter. Smile
Ok. Found that when I delete something in Doors it shows up again when I reset my calculator. Programs don't archive when exiting them (I think this was metioned before). I loose my folders when I clear my ram. Funny, aren't the ram meter and battery meter like the same? They both turn from black to white as I use up ram or batteries (hmm why is the battery meter always full then Question.
Er, why not take it out before you get 'bug reports' and complaints that it doesnt work. Might bring down the popularity of something, somebody may think if one thing doesnt work, it might make me think others wont either.
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
Er, why not take it out before you get 'bug reports' and complaints that it doesnt work. Might bring down the popularity of something, somebody may think if one thing doesnt work, it might make me think others wont either.
Would you care to give me correct levels for a TI-84 then? Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 14 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours