After many a sleepless, selfless month of work on the flagship Cemetech z80 project, Doors CS, my To-Do list is down to a whopping two items, unfortunately representing the two most stubborn bugs in Doors CS. They are, reading from top to bottom:

[ ] GUI Insufficient RAM invokes err handler, not internal handler --> VAT corruption problem
[ ] Cn2 crash on real calcs

I hope to have Doors CS 6 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) within about a week, schoolwork-dependent. For now, enjoy this gratuitous screenshot of one of the new features in action as well as a hand-dithered rendering of a possible mT3 interface.

word up, mt3 looks hot Smile
Looks good Kerm. I can't wait to see it in action on my calc.
this is uber news!!!
Looks great! I can't wait for the final release. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
I hope to have Doors CS 6 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) within about a week, schoolwork-dependent.

shouldn't it be, 'within a week'? Sorry, still on Term Paper editing mode... >.<

Other than that, the mT3 looks superb! And the archiving the App var is soooo needed =P I like to keep my cool litle cursor C=[)
bfr wrote:
Looks great! I can't wait for the final release. Smile
Thanks, the day draws ever-nearer. I'm working on those last two bugs as we speak.

And now, 'in about a week' is perfectly grammatically correct.
Yay! I'll finally be able to replace MOS!
KermMartian wrote:

Yeah, but is 'within about a week'? It might follow all grammatical rules but it just doesn't sound right.
foamy3 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Yeah, but is 'within about a week'? It might follow all grammatical rules but it just doesn't sound right.

no, no it doesn't.

@Super Speler: You shoulda done that already! Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink
Fixed the PG_NMR error! Now only the Cn2 bug to fix! woot....
woot!
yayz!!!!!!!!! <3 @ DCS
Hehe. This is going to be the hardest one yet though; I'll have to crash a couple of my real calcs to figure out what the problem here is.
On a side note, about the bug when you have too many programs, I think I'll get a mass storage device or something to put most of my programs on. Razz Maybe.
KermMartian wrote:
Fixed the PG_NMR error! Now only the Cn2 bug to fix! woot....

Nice!

<off_topic>
"within about a week" seems correct to me, but maybe I'm just weird Evil or Very Mad
</off_topic>
wow...i cant wait till it comes out! i know the first candidate release is out...but the second will be bombski!
!!!! super!!! Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Exclamation
clementop wrote:
wow...i cant wait till it comes out! i know the first candidate release is out...but the second will be bombski!
!!!! super!!! Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea 0x5 0x5 0x5 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Exclamation
Shock that was some excess enthusiasm right there, but word. I'm working on this bug.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours