Math
 7%  [ 2 ]
Puzzle
 14%  [ 4 ]
AI
 40%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

Four more posts, Harq. Very Happy
yeah, you can safely assume there is at least one week to do it.

As for code that has to be typed in, if you are going to go through that work, get Graphlink, and type it in there, then you can send us code ready to be used and sent to the calc.
You are right Harq. I just recieved a pm from Kerm saying that AI is the next contest. So i'll just enter in that one. Gives me time to think of something. BTW, jus 2 more posts Harq.

@rivereye: can't find my graphlink and TIConnect CD. I haven't installed it on my new comp yet.
um, you can download graphlink software, and TI-Connect from TI's site.
kk...thnx..i'll check it out...btw...I added you to my YIM acquaintances...hope you don't mind.
hey, no problem.
I think I might enter this time. Can I use a program that I started on a couple of years ago and gave up on and forgot about? I think I'll work on it again.
calc84maniac wrote:
I think I might enter this time. Can I use a program that I started on a couple of years ago and gave up on and forgot about? I think I'll work on it again.
That's fine as long as you haven't publicized it in the last year or so.
we can allow it (at least for this one, considering the new short time constraint here). I think it is a lot of edge though for other contests, but I will think about it some.
calc84maniac wrote:

Thats the way to do. Always complete your works...or at least start 'em leave one line of code to go...then wait for a competition..enter...wait two days then send it in and look like a programming guru!!!! (thats what I'd do Very Happy ) Very Happy

btw...wanna tell us what your working on? jk! we already know
Wink Wink
I have never even mentioned this game on the web (until now) and a few of my friends have the old version, so I think this can count.
calc84maniac wrote:
I have never even mentioned this game on the web (until now) and a few of my friends have the old version, so I think this can count.
Sure, we can accept that then. Go for it.
Sad I really don't have time to work on mine... It was going well, and then I ran into a few barriers on doing it in basic... It would have to be in asm to really work (I am doing the fire game from Game and Watch) Almost impossible to have the fall at different speeds and also ensure that they will not hit the ground at the same time, atleast with any reasonable speed. Just the drawing takes a second or so Sad

I have every intent of entering the AI contest though! I think I will do a 20+ questions game, if I can get it to work. Otherwise I will need something else...

Another idea would be to try to make an actual pathfinder (not a follow the wall one, but actually find one of the shortest paths... It would take a LONG time for big mazes, but small ones wouldn't be unreasonable...)
What do you mean 20 q's?
You have never played 20 question? Surprised
GangstaNerd wrote:
What do you mean 20 q's?

*shun* Laughing
uhm...no...what are the rules...i might have...jus never called it 20 q's.
basically, a program asks you a set of questions (I think they are yes/no also), and tries to figure out what you are thinking about. Usually pretty good at it.
OMG! thats exactly what i was thinking of making...I pm'ed Kerm about this when I thought that this contest was an AI contest!
why not just have contest 5 be a 20qs prog. I will come up with one item to test on all of them, and the one that guesses it first is the winner.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours