http://forum.mix-networks.com/index.php?act=ST&f=39&t=4143&st=0#entry31093
cool. This is really good. I hope they do support Linux for TBG.
For some reason, I can't get it to start on any of the computers I use. On one it said it Torque was already running, and on the other it said it couldn't load main.cs.

Edit: nvm. Pwnitude.
btw, you can easily load all the old building blocks in with a couple of file edits, and some copy+pasting.
alpha2 is out, it looks pretty good.

Chris has said he'll be glad to have me help him with some coding.

and Ive gotten DTB+CAI to load inside tbg, working on some editing features.
very cool. Any news on a Linux setup yet or not?
rivereye wrote:
very cool. Any news on a Linux setup yet or not?
Not specifically, but building it for Linux is az easy as compiling the Linux Torque instead of the win32 version.
say what now? /me is a tad bit lost.
Torque comes in 3 flavors, a win32 version, a Linux version, and an OSX version. Compiling for all three OSes requires only one set of code.
aye, but doesn't torque cost money. Maybe I am crazy though.
you do realise the reason TBG is happening is because people actually bought a torque license for it, correct?
rivereye wrote:
aye, but doesn't torque cost money. Maybe I am crazy though.
$100 for the Indie license, more if you make greater than $100K per year from sales.
yeah, but I am not developing, nor do I have $100 to get rid of like that.
but the TBG team does, and they will release a linux version.
at least that is good. Until till then, I wait.
You can use it with WINE, but no fonts show up... Rather annoying, but it is playable to some point. Also, I had a problem where my jetpack got locked on...
alex10819 wrote:
You can use it with WINE, but no fonts show up... Rather annoying, but it is playable to some point. Also, I had a problem where my jetpack got locked on...
The jet() lock happened two or three times in TBG Alpha 0.001 for me, and typing jet(); in the console failed to fix it.
Speaking of TBM and Bloackland, there was a link to Blockland on Digg a few days ago...
sweet (must have missed it, ah well).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours