Fourteen months after SourceCoder was released here and featured on ticalc.org, I have finally gotten around to completing SourceCoder 2.0. The original worked with TI-83 and TI-83+ programs and images; 2.0 can also understand strings, lists, matrices, groups, and more. The system has been partially rebuilt to allow easy adding of new token sets such as that of the TI-86 and TI-89. SourceCoder 2.0 can:

» Convert *.8** to human-readable and editable formats such as text and images
» Convert editable formats such as text back to 8** files
» Provide an online IDE complete with a virtual calculator keypad for easy creation and editing of projects and files
» Store and share projects via permissions and the My Projects feature that saves programs on the Cemetech server for you
» Facilitate collaboration by automatically posting updates on fora when instructed to do so.

Without further ado, get out there and try it! It's completely free, of course, and program storage is currently unlimited.

Use Web Application
SourceCoder 2.0

-----This topic now available on-----
» Cemetech
» United-TI
» TI-Freakware
» Revsoft
» Maxcoderz
» TICalcs.net
» CalcGames
» Omnimaga
» SFGP
» OTBP
» Detached Solutions
and of course, not allowed for anyone to look or get a hold of source (Just Joking).

Nicely done. Now, if only you could finish DCS6.
Indeed. Ah well, I'll get to it eventually; no need to rush it.
It looks awesome, except there seem to be a few slight problems....

"Check Syntax" doesn't appear to do anything.
bfr wrote:
It looks awesome, except there seem to be a few slight problems....

"Check Syntax" doesn't appear to do anything.
Incorrect. If you have typographical errors, such as tokens that the TI-OS won't understand, SC2 will warn you of this fact.
Well, then I guess the emulator just uses a new OS that supports doing things like:

:ererterte

and

:"+rwer" - bde56

Wink

Unless I'm doing something wrong...
Was that stuff typed in oncalc?
Nope.
Perhaps it thinks that's text ( Question )
Read the helpfile, dude. TYPOGRAPHICAL errors, not syntactical errors.
awesome work Kerm, why no topic on SFGP?

[edit]

and why haven't you fixed the issue with thetas?

[edit2]

and update the sourcecoder 1 page to BOLDLY tell people they are using the wrong version of sourcecoder, and to let them know that sourcecoder 2 is no longer beta.
KermMartian wrote:
Read the helpfile, dude. TYPOGRAPHICAL errors, not syntactical errors.

So I guess that:

:rhserytsert (what I just tested)

would be a typographical error, because it generates an error, but:

:ererterte

isn't? Wink

*tests again*

Anyway, it seems that you have fixed it, because what I did previously (in theother post) is now working (meaning that it's generating errors). Smile
Neat! Graphlink for Windows just became even more useless than ever. Razz
haveacalc wrote:
Hehe, that it did. Even the partially-released TI-Connect version with a Windows editor is now completely useless. When's TI gonna contact me about buying my technology? Wink
KermMartian wrote:
haveacalc wrote:
Hehe, that it did. Even the partially-released TI-Connect version with a Windows editor is now completely useless. When's TI gonna contact me about buying my technology? Wink

lol, when they get rid of the excellent Program Editor for OS X Wink

great work though, and digg link yet?
http://www.digg.com/software/Online_Programming_IDE_with_Virtual_Calculator_Interface
Courtesy of #tcpa
Wink I posted that
Aye, thank you much. I need to add it to the front page and to SourceCoder itself.
elfprince13 wrote:
0x5, when they get rid of the excellent Program Editor for OS X Wink

Hey, thats a nifty program! Its equally as good as SC2, just - the bells and whistles SC2 has. (Syntax colouring, loop indents, syntax checking).

Great work kind sir!
It does loop indents?! They totally stole that from me... Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours