11%  [ 3 ]
Math
 7%  [ 2 ]
Puzzle
 14%  [ 4 ]
AI
 40%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

I think that we should try to come up with the topic of the next contest soon Wink

IF YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY AI THAN READ ON

When I say AI I mean something that would involve ai making decisions (like making a 20 (probably more) question game on the calc)

Post it up if you have any other ideas.
I say racing =P, but math would be cool... I had a neat idea for a yet another triangle program.. but it will do more then the ones out there. more then just solve angles and sides =P
I say platformer, etc.
I say platformer, I'd be very interested in the games that result.
oh can I uncast my vote plox. now that by AI i know you dont mean like talking to a computer =P
If that wins I plan on making a 20-question implementation (like my example) It could be fun and there are many ways you could do it.
How would you program every possible answer into it. If I picked 'a milk carton' would it get that? lol
It probably could if I gave it enough time and enough different things, but I will just put in the things like door and light and stuff Razz

I am not going to spend the time answering all the questions for more than 50 objects Wink
Puzzle games are underrated. RPGs and platformers get lame on a tiny black and white screen. Graphics don't matter in puzzle games and work great on calculators.
I think a Reversi AI would be interesting. It is one of the less complicated AIs in programming. Plus, you can battle the AIs in a tournament to find the best.
to battle the ai's would require a whole other program...

Reversi AI would be difficult in Basic, ok?

I mean something a little less complicated.
I would make some sort of battle AI, welcome to cemetech nitacku..
We should point more people to the contest this time. Everytime there have only been a few people in the contest, no fun Sad
if we make it racing I can enter my not finished in time last contest entry =P
Hehe, I like the AI, Puzzle, and Platformer ideas. I think I may choose to enter instead of judge this contest...
Then I guess we will already know the winner... Razz

Platformer is like donut quest or stuff like that?
Um, I don't know what Donut Quest is, and I don't have time to look it up before I leave for school, but a platformer is like Mario or Contra.
It's platformer/sidescroller/arcade, so snake and pac-man and all that stuff works, too
Donut quest falls solely under the heading of puzzle, maybe arcade. That would be a stretch though.
actually, I could go with a racing game, with Daytona coming up in about 4 weeks, then I will be watching people go around in a circle. Just my thought though. Would be cool if we could see something football related to (with the Super Bowl coming up soon).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours