I definitely see a marked slowdown in ticalc.org as far as both submissions and downloads go.
Well, here is how I am doing:

Code:
Ranked number 826 in our list of busiest authors with 7 files.
Ranked number 6309 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 1695 downloads.
Ranked number 624 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 45 downloads.

I have a new version of MathProgram (2.3) waiting to be submitted, which will up the downloads some...

I was bored during testing yesterday, so I built the basis of BomberMan, so I will probably finish that soon & release it (with an actual AI!!! & powerups).

I also noticed that there haven't been many files being added to the quene recently and downloads are down some...
And on the same day, I jumped to #13 of all time!

Code:
Ranked number 1 in our list of busiest authors with 290 files.
Ranked number 13 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 555309 downloads.
Ranked number 12 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 1630 downloads.
Ranked number 730 in our list of busiest authors with 8 files.
Ranked number 2834 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 5778 downloads.
Ranked number 892 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 34 downloads.
Ranked number 4121 in our list of busiest authors with 1 files.
Ranked number 8558 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 1 downloads.
Ranked number 7173 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 1 downloads.
yayz!!! first upload *Clap clap clap*

Code:
Ranked number 744 in our list of busiest authors with 8 files.
Ranked number 6861 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 1399 downloads.
Ranked number 304 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 89 downloads.
Ranked number 1 in our list of busiest authors with 294 files.
Ranked number 13 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 573806 downloads.
Ranked number 7 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 1609 downloads.
KermMartian wrote:
Ranked number 1 in our list of busiest authors with 294 files.
Ranked number 13 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 573806 downloads.
Ranked number 7 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 1609 downloads.

silence foo' Wink your stats don't actually change that much :p

I went from 600 to 500 in like 4 months.
My counts go up way faster, but my ranks don't. Sad One of the curses of being that the top, I suppos.
obviously I need to get cracking on my calculator projects.
You do?

Ranked number 4144 in our list of busiest authors with 1 files.
Ranked number 8603 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 84 downloads.
Ranked number 5664 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 2 downloads.

This should change when I get a few almost done projects done...
Ranked number 2706 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 6217 downloads.
Ranked number 733 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 38 downloads.
Quote:
Ranked number 3581 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 4455 downloads.
Ranked number 88 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 257 downloads.

Numbah 88!
finally surpassed 40k downloads Smile

also, Kerm, for some reason your Post and New Topic buttons seem to be borked in Opera.
Yeah, Opera seems to have a lot of issues with the site. Hopefully that will be resolved in the Beta site, once I get the time to complete it.
I have over 200 downloads now! Yippee! Once again, I should finish some of my projects.
Although I didn't post about it, I recently breezed past 600,000 downloads.

Ranked number 1 in our list of busiest authors with 297 files.
Ranked number 13 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 618152 downloads.
Ranked number 16 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 1821 downloads.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours