Is the a pro and standard edition? i read in ver 5.0.0 manual that it where then.. and i cant find a manual for latest version of doorscs..

the 5.0.0 manual said in pro verison i could right klick to get a menu to rename and so on.. is that possible in newest version of doorsCS?

*confused*
I think the standard version of the shell has been scraped, as the move to app, and the fact that most people who will use the shell will use those features.
I guess all the functions available in DCS 5 pro will be available in DCS 6. I don't think DCS 6 will have pro/standard edition, as most users of DCS 6 will be developpers (or at least calc-litterate).
Also, it will be an app. The reason Kerm made two versions is because those would reside in RAM.
Aye, the Standard Edition was about 4kb, whereas the Professional Edition was about 5k (Doors CS 5). Doors CS 6 is a single 32k app.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours