Kllrnohj wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
Wouldn't work. You sometimes have to conform your text so it isn't confused with the letters around it.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/770/ Wink
that translator just got pwned by this topic...for example |3|_|/\/\p is evidently 1337 for leu/\/\p

[edit]

hell it doesnt even do 1337 correctly.

[edit2]
nor does it appreciate :'s when translating into 1337
/-/34/)1][/\/3:
\_/83/21337/-/4><><0/2/>\/\//\/5/\/008.
][/\/07/-/3/2/\/3\/\/5,][4/\/\(-377][/\/(-7/-/3/-/4/\/(-0/=13375/>34/<!
][ (/-\|\|'-|- 53/-\|) ][-|-!
how can i learn 1337. i can figure out some letters but not all.
lafferjm wrote:
how can i learn 1337. i can figure out some letters but not all.

Try harder? Or you can be cool and NOT "learn" 1337, because its just stupid and will go the way of the "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"
I taught myself 1337 in about 30-45 mins. I'm still vague on a few letters, but given most the letters in a word I can read it. The only hard part is finding when a word ends and starts.
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
I taught myself 1337 in about 30-45 mins.

EVERYONE teaches themselves 1337, its not that hard. the point I was trying to make is that its just stupid and a waste of time Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj wrote:
EVERYONE teaches themselves 1337, its not that hard. the point I was trying to make is that its just stupid and a waste of time Rolling Eyes

I would argue that it is, indeed, useful, and not just a waste of time. Case in point, this topic.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours