Quote:
well about the question of booting another OS on school i and a friend of mine have done it with wininternal's for getting the sam file and key then we crack the key using an hack tool and for last we login with asmin right's is not dificult all you have to do is restart your bios for that or you take the battery bios or you reset it with the pin or you could you an program for that

I swear some people don't bother reading the topic <_<
btw, rivereye: did you get the copy of the iso I linked you to last night?

Mom was being irritable so I couldn't stick around....
rayden wrote:
you take the battery bios or you reset it with the pin or you could you an program for that...

Yeah, because nobody gets suspicious when you suddenly rip apart a school computer Rolling Eyes However, that doesn't always work. I know my MSI K7N2 Delta-L motherboard's password to get to the BIOS isn't cleared (jumper or battery pull, doesn't matter, the password stays)

Quote:
I've said too much. The disk was given to me by a hacker, who got it from a hacker and so on. I wouldn't be respecting the legacy if I were to just give it to everyone. So there's no download link, elf.

Hows it stack up against something like, say, PHLAK? ( http://www.phlak.org/modules/news/ )
Kllrnohj wrote:
Hows it stack up against something like, say, PHLAK? ( http://www.phlak.org/modules/news/ )

I haven't really used it yet, nor know of its capabilities so I can only guessed based on what I've been told and what I've seen on the disk (I will be using it this coming week). They look to be very similar. The both boot into linux, and use built in tools to accomplish the job. All I can say is I think that my disk is a bit more underground and under the radar where PHLAK seems to be out in the open with it's exploits (from what I can see). I bet they can both do just about the same thing. Oh, and I just found out that my disk is just the first of three of these cds that he has. If I'm lucky, I may be able to score the others.

I went into school today and tried to run the Live cd of Ubuntu, but it failed in the startup for some reason, so I said screw it, and I just installed it right on the system, so now those computers are dual booting. Smile

Oh, and it turns out that you DON'T need to partition the drive before you install Ubuntu. You can just have it resize the windows partition and create a reiserFS partition for linux (and a swap drive) during the installation.
elfprince13 wrote:
btw, rivereye: did you get the copy of the iso I linked you to last night?

Mom was being irritable so I couldn't stick around....

There was a 404 error there. Chip is uploading it to another location for me to get it.
Quote:
Oh, and it turns out that you DON'T need to partition the drive before you install Ubuntu. You can just have it resize the windows partition and create a reiserFS partition for linux (and a swap drive) during the installation.

So...what do you call doing that then? Razz

Quote:

I've tried it before (both LittleBoy and FatMan); it could use some improvement.
turns out that i've created a program too for erasing the bios password... but on the place where the computer that we touttch was placed no one could see it because it was a place that's rounded by secretaries and other stuff...
rayden wrote:
turns out that i've created a program too for erasing the bios password... but on the place where the computer that we touttch was placed no one could see it because it was a place that's rounded by secretaries and other stuff...

Uh... that was a little random (and necroposting Mad )
what i have sayd is that on the place where the computer wa no one could see us opening the CPU tower... And that i have created a program a few days later to do that kind of job...
rayden wrote:
what i have sayd is that on the place where the computer wa no one could see us opening the CPU tower... And that i have created a program a few days later to do that kind of job...

Congratulations... did you want a cookie?
i don't get why is that considered necroposting... really... MaYbe UyIO OIU ThEK Ihb
I don't think you know what 'necroposting' is then, as "MaYbe UyIO OIU ThEK Ihb" has nothing to do at all with necroposting.

Note the post times here dude:

16 Sep 2006 08:30:06 am

then

04 Jan 2007 04:23:21 am

Obviously if no one has posted here since the 16th of September, then NO ONE CARES ANYMORE. Leave dead topics alone (especially when you are posting something that has nothing to do whatsoever with the topic - which in this case was the release of Windows Vista RC1)
yap more knowledege is always good thanks for explaining me that... i never like english and i think i will never like it...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours