Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Needs better default icons...
Hard to tell basic from Ion programs Very Happy
need hardware calc to use.
Calc Buffoon wrote:
Needs better default icons...
Hard to tell basic from Ion programs Very Happy
Ion are the ones with the big ION in the icon. BASIC have an arrow and BASIC TI-OS. Very Happy
ok here we go:

BUGS
autounarchiving in Basic programs seems to have gone and screwed itself up.
for some odd reason certain gui elements seem to draw themselves twice in Stratcon, not sure if its my code, or yours, but the seems to be no reason for mine to do that....
enabling gCn/CN2 and then selecting to view the link window without closing the menu or quitting shows the link window, then crashes

COMPLAINTS
the archiving appvar message and the rename file/create folder input seem to be the only part of DCS that does use the GUI lib, its ugly, and it needs to be fixed. any other plain text messages should be put in dialogs as well

finally, have you yet implemented my suggestion for hotkey/event handler during the GUIMouse routine?
Bugs
>>Autounarchiving: was this with an 8x8 or 16x16 icon?
>>Another known bug: the off-by-one offset on archived 16x16 icons
>> enabling gCn/Cn2: I'll check it out

Complaints
>>File and folder name entry box: agree 100%.
>>Event handler: not yet. I figure you can pass it to GUIMouse as hl.
KermMartian wrote:
Bugs
>>Autounarchiving: was this with an 8x8 or 16x16 icon?
>>Another known bug: the off-by-one offset on archived 16x16 icons
>> enabling gCn/Cn2: I'll check it out

Complaints
>>File and folder name entry box: agree 100%.
>>Event handler: not yet. I figure you can pass it to GUIMouse as hl.


'twas with 16*16.

re: mouse: good, make sure to assume theres no routine if hl is 0.

re: stratcon: any ideas? double check your code, if you can't find it, Ill assume Im doing something REALLY wierd in mine.
Will do re: all that stuff.
u-Bar pwn, and how did the archived icons get screwed up?
elfprince13 wrote:
u-Bar pwn, and how did the archived icons get screwed up?
Not sure, but it's some kind of misalignment.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
u-Bar pwn, and how did the archived icons get screwed up?
Not sure, but it's some kind of misalignment.


whats wierd is its only off by a nibble, not a byte..
Oh, true. So perhaps I'm mispointing to IconSpace32b?! Shock
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement