I have a TI83+ calculator. I sent the group "DoorsCS.83g" to my calculator, and then ungrouped it. That errored, something like ERR:VERSION. It had an option to "omit", which I chose. Now running ADCS from the PRGM menu just triggers an "ERR:SYNTAX" error. Any ideas why this might occur? As far as I can tell I am following the installation instructions about right. Sorry to be a whiny newbie on this, but Google didn't turn anything up Sad
The programs that you sent to the calc, do they have the file type of .83p or .8xp??
They were .8xp, as far as I can tell. I sent the whole group and then ungrouped them on my calculator- after transfering them back as individual files they have the .8xp extension.
Ok, what OS do you have??
Calc OS or PC OS? I am running Windows XP, and running whatever my calculator came with- the about section of the memory menu says its v1.16.
Ok, hmm, I wonder what Kerm has to say, because I am pretty sure that that version works ok with it (that I am aware of...)
BungaDunga wrote:
I have a TI83+ calculator. I sent the group "DoorsCS.83g"

doesnt the 83+ use .8xg files for groups? because if so, that is why you got the error... its like sending a .83g file to a ti-84, it just doesnt work...
BungaDunga wrote:
I have a TI83+ calculator. I sent the group "DoorsCS.83g" to my calculator, and then ungrouped it. That errored, something like ERR:VERSION. It had an option to "omit", which I chose. Now running ADCS from the PRGM menu just triggers an "ERR:SYNTAX" error. Any ideas why this might occur? As far as I can tell I am following the installation instructions about right. Sorry to be a whiny newbie on this, but Google didn't turn anything up Sad

You downloaded the wrong ver. Go to http://cemetech.designerz-core.com/archives/beta/dcs5_bte3.zip
Neutral Ohh, well, that would explain it. Sorry about that! The link you posted works great. Is it possible to hide programs? It gets a little annoying to scroll past the various levelsets I have- no point in seeing them, since I need to run them from within their game anyway.
well, if they are in basic, then you can edit them by putting a 'rand' as the first line, though I have a feeling that they aren't so, no, I do not think so.
TI-Freak has it exactly right. If the author would care to modify the program a bit, you can also use the rand trick on ASM game levels.
18 downloaded err ive link prgmadcs runs syntax ti83 work

[Please note that this post has been rebuilt from a corrupted database.]
83p 8xp adcs calc make programs send sure zdcsstandard

continues gives goto line option quit select stops tell

means make lol locked line goto gives funny except crashing continues asm option otherwise patterns quit screen select shut since stops tell think

doors since still thought unlocked while

comes doors downloaded err error i instead opening prgmadcs prgmzdcs professional run syntax tried try doors professional

83p 8xp above calc extension files fix make posts problem sent sure the

plus right ti83 ti84 work doors professional

same sorta

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours