After some work, and thanks to Alex10819, I now have my archives open and ready for use. Not all my files are up yet, I am working on that, but I am also accepting people to upload their own programs, and I reccomend that you do.

I hope to see some files soon.
Cool, rivereye, glad to hear it. Oh, and don't forget about also submitting files here. Smile
A little late reply, Kerm?

Looks like a bot cover-up to me. Laughing
Oops, I didn't look at rivereye's post, only the bots post. I assumed riv's had been recent. :/ Anyway, I missed this topic when it was first psoted anyway, as shown by my lack of an instant response. Very Happy
Im now supplying Riv with his hosting as he develops his site.
I'm not a Martian, nor do I have three eyes or antennae.

What's your point? Laughing
typo....look again Wink
I actually figured that out; I assumed you were just being sarcastic or something. Smile
uh yeah, this was ages ago that this occurred. Right now, I don't have an archive system up and running (help on one would be great). As for what I have done right now, http://rancidmoose.homeip.net/~rivereye

Not a lot done, but I think it is coming along good.
Cool, cool, definitely a good start. I like the sidebar you have - looks familiar. Very Happy
yeah, it kind of does (but heck, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?). I have always liked what one can do there on the site, so I thought, why not.
Definitely; even ticalc.org has a similar scheme (perhaps my subconscious inspiration? Who knows?), but theirs is on the opposite side.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours