Me wrote:
I (elfprince) have completed the latest and greatest version of the CemetechAI mod for DTB. This includes a few improvements to the original bot script, complete integration with the DTB team's system while allowing the user to continue using the old CemAI army system. Not only that, it provides weapons patches for all 3 of Kerm's spaceships, a lag fix for the nuke, and a GUI for both DTB and CemetechAI.

Download:
CemetechAI Script
I must say the occasional overwhelming floods of acclamation like that are certainly appreciated.

Very Happy Yeah yeah, nice job, and nice screenie. May I inquire why you decided to include a live view?
KermMartian wrote:
Very Happy Yeah yeah, nice job, and nice screenie. May I inquire why you decided to include a live view?

thanks, and so that you can actually see whats going on in game instead of having to peak around the edges...
Not a bad idea, if you ask me. Another alternative though would be to make all the menus in the game semitransparent - idea for TBG?
KermMartian wrote:
Not a bad idea, if you ask me. Another alternative though would be to make all the menus in the game semitransparent - idea for TBG?

possibly, although this way you can actually get some limited in game movement as well, so you can make sure everything is spawning properly before exiting the gui, and transparent menus makes me think LAG....
Eh, true. So I suppose your solution is indeed the optimal solution after all at this point.
Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse...

I recently discovered BL and TMB lately and fell in love. I'm interested in getting deathmatch and AI to work in DTB, but I'm too ridiculous to understand the syntax in the source files... So this looks great.

But why doesn't the download work?
At the moment, the Cemetech Download script is down. *HINT* *HINT*

I can talk to elfprince and see if I can get him to send you a copy via a messenger or I might be able to if he gives me a copy of it.

----------------
Now playing: Breaking Benjamin - Unknown Soldier
via FoxyTunes
swivelgames wrote:
At the moment, the Cemetech Download script is down. *HINT* *HINT*

I can talk to elfprince and see if I can get him to send you a copy via a messenger or I might be able to if he gives me a copy of it.

That would really be appreciated! I typically use AIM, and I believe I have my profile here set to show my SN... but if another is needed I'll be happy to log in to one of my old MSN things, or e-mail may be fine.
the script does not work as Kerm recently changed hosts and has yet to update his script.
oh gosh, at some point I want to repackage the working parts of what I have for Cemetech AI 4, integrated directly into DTB, along with TBM, and the Torque 1.5 executable so we can have something that works decently well. unfortunately a couple of the necessary TBM files are DSO'd, so I'd need the source to them for it to work on the new engine. (Torque won't run old bytecode).
Do you still have CemetechAI3 lying around somewhere? A GUI for DTB would be a god send.
Bleh, maybe I'll finally get to fixing the stupid archives tomorrow. Razz
OMG is there still work being done on BL/TBM I might have to start going on again.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours