jpez wrote:
Eh, I think it's ok if it goes in fits and starts. Nobody should be stressing themselves out about this.
There's a couple of other nifty features that are going to be in there though. I particularly like that new scrolling splashscreen.
I was talking about the bot script, not TBM2.0 update...
Ohh, now that makes a whole lot more sense. Definitely, no hurry at all, at least not for me.
yeah, but let us know when the updated one is out.
we should try to get gobbles to add it to the update then...
Thermoman wrote:
we should try to get gobbles to add it to the update then...
That would definitely be cool. I hope he adds my vehicles, as well.
that would be great, and can we maybe get a guy from DTB to remove the nukes while we are at this?
Actually, I can remove it myself if you guys want. I'll just let Plague know that I'm doing it so he doesn't accidentally add it in again.
either way, it is just too destructive.
rivereye wrote:
either way, it is just too destructive.

i agree its just a bid particle w/ massive radius damage
well, that, and it usually takes down a server.
rivereye wrote:
well, that, and it usually takes down a server.

its the particle data that crashes it
Yup, the engine is not designed to handle that big of a particle. You'll find the same effect if you go right up to a flame or waterfall and stare at it.
woot, one line of code can delag the nuke, and still have it be huge and uber cool.

....anyway, I am now about 70% done with the next version of this script, including a gui for both it and DTB, a tag game mode, better bots, vehicle/weapons patches to fix/delag a few things, and full integration with the DTB team system.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 12 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours