This is a huge map based on Hobbiton from The Lord Of The Rings (with a few adjustments of course),

it includes a fully explorable hobbithole (thanks to some help from darknight and swivelgames), Sandyman's mill, the Green Dragon Inn, various other hobbit holes, and the Barrow Downs.

DOWNLOAD HERE
looks cool, will have to try out.
Yay! Glad you got that released; great work with QuArK. Sorry I wasn't around today to work on the mill, but it came out great anyway.
's all good, I just did it out of legos Wink
updated as per your suggestions
/me yay's. That screenshot is still the old screenie though. What precisely did you change in this version? I know that the sky is one of the things...
that and some of the lighting/fog stuff due to some complains on Mix. I decided to notch it back up again though (not nearly as high), so this should be the final version (same link)
OK, excellent. I think you did a superb job for your first QuArK-ed map.
*cough* DM-Battleroom *cough*

thanks though, doing the Hobbitty-holes was sheer hell in QuArK, it hates roundness.
elfprince13 wrote:

thanks though, doing the Hobbitty-holes was sheer hell in QuArK, it hates roundness.
That it does. I had forgotten BL-Battleroom; my mistake. Sad I was thinking of making an Earth in QuArK; care to help me figure out how?
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

That it does. I had forgotten BL-Battleroom; my mistake. Sad I was thinking of making an Earth in QuArK; care to help me figure out how?

I believe the new beta of QuArK allows for spheres, however I suppose you could make a crapload of uber thin circles and rotate them....
Ugh, that would be terrible. Well, we can discuss it later; g2g for now.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours