RPG
 21%  [ 4 ]
Math
 10%  [ 2 ]
Puzzle
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

rivereye wrote:
as of right now, all I can tell is that you have the header in the program. I don't know if I will grade with the particular aspect in mind though.
That's correct. And I was joking about the extra points thing. Razz
Has anyone started on their submission? (I have, but only an idea and a few drawing routines Very Happy )
Harq wrote:
Has anyone started on their submission? (I have, but only an idea and a few drawing routines Very Happy )
I doubt anyone has, especially since we haven't officially set a duedate and rules for this contest.
yeah, you and I need to get together on that Kerm.
I'm always around on PM, IM, and Skype, so whenever you want to talk about it will work fine for me.
yeah, your right Laughing

I will probably make two versions of mine, just different rendering systems

A slower but small system that just uses line( commands (I have made most of them, I can fit all the drawing routines into less space then one picture Razz ) and a system that recalls pictures

@Kerm I was looking at some 3d games, and your UT game has a few glitches (on level 1 back up until you face a wall, then turn left or right and it gives dim error, also do not have any support for open areas, as in if the both the areas infront are empty space, it still draws walls with just 1 passage .
well, pick a IM protocol and we shall start talking about it.
rivereye wrote:
well, pick a IM protocol and we shall start talking about it.
I choose Skype because of the skill with which it handles offline messages.

@ Harq: my right what? Laughing
Whaaa...? Confused
Harq wrote:
Whaaa...? Confused
Harq wrote:
yeah, your right
Wrong you're. Smile
oooh, sorry Laughing

I meant this:

KermMartian wrote:
I doubt anyone has, especially since we haven't officially set a duedate and rules for this contest.

I started writing the post before you river or you posted again
Harq wrote:
oooh, sorry 0x5

I meant this:

KermMartian wrote:

I started writing the post before you river or you posted again
No, I realized that. I was just making fun of your grammar since I'm picky like that. Smile
Kerm...? GET TO IT! Razz
yes please, bots do suck.
The bot has been Kerminated.,

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours