03-08-06:: DTB forum subforum deleted; contents moved to Blockland
03-08-06:: DTB subdomain removed due to inactivity
03-08-06:: Usermap set to recheck -1024s for admin access
03-06-06:: Textonly stats page created based on DB.
03-06-06:: userdata-->profiledata in profile page generator
03-05-06:: Author files listed and linked on profile page
03-05-06:: Author file count added to profile page
03-04-06:: ACP archives edit mode completed
03-04-06:: ACP backend add file completed; syntax&count errors repaired
03-04-06:: ACP Backend Add File linked to integrity
03-04-06:: Archives Integrity check added to ACP
03-03-06:: 6 subforums set to Registered permission mask
03-03-06:: ZIP reading added to archives
03-03-06:: Multifile bug fixed in archives
03-03-06:: All 'A's added from ticalc.org to archives
09-06-06:: Added Revsoft to links page, Revsoft added Cemetech to their links page.
09-06-06:: Null-terminated and nonterminated TI-89 string parsing functions added to SC2
09-06-06:: SAX logs enter second day. Appear fully functional. Frontend interface planned.
10-12-05:: Thanks to reports from parties that Google was incorrectly spidering Cemetech, I took a look at the bot backend and saw that it was being redirected to a nonexistent theme. Problem repaired, hopefully.
10-16-06:: Solution found to bot listflood in online users box in sidebar.
10-16-06:: Refixed and discovered source of Google nonspider problem. Plan to implement permenant fix.
11-06-06:: ID Cards fixed for those without avatars or with nonstandard avatars
11-07-06:: Repaired coauth statistics for the new archives. Apparently it's hard to see the difference between "coauth" and "ooauth" when it's 10-point size, light-gray colored text. Sad
11-07-06:: Repaired exporting programs from SourceCoder2.
11-09-06:: I fixed up the download thing so it doesn't give you an invalid extension for everything. Apparently split() uses preg_replace.
now for the ratings/reviews and your all set...
11-23-06 Added replies count to frontpage Discuss link.
12-28-06 Removed most tables from overall site layout, replaced with divs.
01-15-06 Fixed the Blockland Screenshots directory (here)
01-23-07 Searched for, found, and fixed the no-main-content-pane error in IE6 with CemetechLite.
01-23-07 Added v5-specific news CSS to the v4 stylesheets for compatibility purposes
01-23-07 Removed a duplicate http:// in the link to Outside the Box Programming
01-23-07 Added Content-Type declaration to countdown.php
03-05-07 Added nearly-invisible security watermarking to ID cards. Switched from indexed GIF to truecolor PNG for final output.
04-22-07 Added DCS6+ Shell Expander sub forum, moved relevant topics
04-22-07 Created Cemetech's Non-Calc Projects, moved relevant sub-forums.
10-01-07 Deleted 140 spam pages from the DCS wiki, reverted about 30 spam edits, deleted 60 spam accounts, and disabled user registration.
02-28-08 Deleted about a dozen random files from /public_html/ that did not belong and had the potential to compromise the security of the site.
03-24-08 Fixed up the About >> Hardware page in Cemetech6.
03-24-08 Added RSS feed icon to Cemetech6 sidebar
03-26-08 Reverted some of the bot edits on the DCS wiki, re-added anonymous user edit prevention, which I thought I had done a long time ago.
03-27-08 Search bar on beta.cemetech.net updated to look cooler
03-27-08 Red headers in beta forum fixed
03-27-08 http://beta.cemetech.net/about/usermap.php, the beta usermap, brought back online. Now more accurate.

Edit by tifreak: fixed the url tag, had [ /b] instead of [ /url] Smile
Page 1 of 13
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum