I'm making a Deer Hunter game in TI-BASIC, but I'm really bad at drawing. The game is playable at the moment, but not near completetion. If anyone would be willing to redraw these for me, I'd really appreciate it, and I'd put you in the credits of my game.

This is supposed to be a deer standing broadside. I use it as a plot sprite, but you can just save it as a pic if you're willing to draw it.

The border across the top should be trees. I just used the letter 'N' to make it.

And yeah, you can laugh at my drawing all you want. Those pics were never meant to be in the game. Just for testing. Smile
I like the deer
Very Happy Your deer is awesome, foamy! And those trees are definitely a good way to do it. I'll take you up on the new deer challenge though; what dimensions do you want?
great program idea for this time of year also (I should have tought about this). Btw, what are you shooting it with, rifle, shotgun, or bow?
KermMartian wrote:
Very Happy Your deer is awesome, foamy! And those trees are definitely a good way to do it. I'll take you up on the new deer challenge though; what dimensions do you want?

Um, no strict size requirements. The deer should be around 32x32. Anywhere from 23-40x23-40 would be fine.

rivereye wrote:
great program idea for this time of year also (I should have tought about this). Btw, what are you shooting it with, rifle, shotgun, or bow?

Well, right now I just have a + of pxl-ons in the middle of the screen. I might add an option to switch from rifle, bow, or shotgun, though. We'll see how long I can go before I get bored with the program. Razz

EDIT: @Kerm: When you hit the button to open quote tags, it automatically adds [/quote] to the end of your post whether you added it yourself or not. Do you think you could add a feature that will only add it if you need it? Sort of like SC2's check whether you have the correct amount of 'End's.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours