ah, i thought that was not considered one. so what do people think of the comp version?
when do people think i should post the calc version on ticalc.org, i am currently planning to post it around V3.0, which should be out within a month
Sure, you might as well do it when you release 3.0
k, thanks Kerm, and 3.0 shold have all the biggie fetures i want to include, and finally have documentation
game1.sf.net or game1.sourceforge.net, will likly sooon cease to exist, and go onto the home server, the big downloads will still be on sf.net's servers though, this is for ease of adminning, and such, as i control everything at home, i will post a redirect when it officially changes
i have finally made some docs for GAME1, though only the comp version so far, they are on the homeserver, in the wiki, so they will not be up 24/7 but i will keep them up as much as possible, and maybe even add a second place where they are hosted, to keep them up 24/7
i am thinking about rewriting game1 and wonder what you think, the rewrite would include cheats, and riddles
i have finished the docs for the calc version of GAME1, they are available at my wiki when it is up, currently i am having some trouble with it though

EDIT: found the problem, it is fixed
Excellent. Could you provide a link to said wiki? It would be much easier to read what you're talking about that way.
ok Kerm here it is, it is on the homeserver so it may not be up 100% of the time but i am doing my best to keep it running

link:

http://glenn.game-host.org:8081
'Tis down atm. You should really just get yourself some free or cheap hosting that's up all the time; 'twould be easier for you, more secure for you, and more convenient for everyone else.
NO, i have free hosting but it does not work with some of my stuff, so i use the homeserver, and it should be up right now and it has been up for awhile
Ah, no PHP then. I believe that there are some free hosting sites, like Awardspace, that offer MySQL and PHP with their hosting. Fair enough re: being up now.
i know, i have a awardspace account, and they do, but some things like mediawiki for some reason do not work, and i like the control, and i plan to get a seperate comp for hosting soon, that will solve security

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours