i really, really agree to swivvel, ban mark, he stole my idea for a map and impersonated my freind, and oevr all is a real jerk, he makes fun of my maps and he cant make a decent one. Mad
And of course there are plenty of reasons I would like him gone too, more than I have posted. Thanks for posting Sam, see you on BL soon.
i think shadowz has donte it already

(12:13:06am) * Mark_Madness (~fuck@cpe-72-229-246-111.hvc.res.rr.com) has joined #tbmirc
(12:13:06am) * Nebula sets mode: +b *!*fuck@*
(12:13:06am) * Mark_Madness was kicked by Z (Banned: requested)

that happened yesterday and on #tbm2
Only like 8 different people have posted here about hating me. Not saying they are the only ones who hate me, but you seem to be the only ones who care that I'm around. The only reason I'm here is because it's too early for anyone to be online on Xfire or AIM. I went onto Mix site because I was bored and Sampapa had pmed me this link. I've completely abandoned BL. ShadowZ had also banned me from all TBM channels. I couldn't come back if I tried, and besides, I stayed in #tbmirc to talk, too, Swivelgames. There's nothing for me to do anymore on BL. I don't know what the people want with scripts, so I don't know what I could try at for them. I may have even gotten better with more scripts to be made, but without suggestions on what they wanted, I only made noob stuff. (Btw, I did get VERY close to a Torque ChatBot script, it's pretty much working now.) That means I can't script stuff because no one wants it. With TBM on life support, I get bored waiting for someone there. The only times people talk is to insult me, so I just get bored with it and then people say I act like a noob. Too many noobs in RTB, always saying what they hear, like a 5 year old. "TBM had a virus that crashs you!" "TBMers come into servers and spam our servers to death!" :/ The spammers at ex-RTBers who come to TBM. That kind of stuff makes BL uninhabitable for others since BL is losing so many good people.

Sampapa, I keep explaining that yours wasn't that good and saying that once it was done I would never use it again. I kept trying to help you with your map making and trying to give suggestions and you call that "makes fun of my maps" Also "he cant make a decent one." you never even seen it with the whole thign together. The only problem with is was the textures. Once I can blend them, the map would look the minium. I also was under his name because, as I've told you and you know, he kept killing me while I was trying to watch you edit the ship. i couldn't stand still for a second so I had to. I know I should have left that...whatever when you told him to stop.

Before anyone says "Oh, look! He has another name!", I must explain ONCE AGAIN that this is my first online gaming name. It became MasterCE when I first came to BL.

I repeat, I'm NOT with BL anymore. You can all go "Woot! The bitch is gone!" now.
Sorry for the dissappointment Mark, but your immaturity and harrasment lead people to not like you. Check it, and maybe you could be a pretty cool person. I thought you were cool at first, but longer I knew you the more immature and annoying you are. Sorry Mark, mature a little more, and learn manners and then maybe try coming back.

I am sorry it came to this, but thank you for leaving TBM/DTB and leaving us to have the game peaceful again. Come back soon, it was your playing that I enjoyed.
Pop'n Corn wrote:

Sampapa, I keep explaining that yours wasn't that good and saying that once it was done I would never use it again. I kept trying to help you with your map making and trying to give suggestions and you call that "makes fun of my maps" Also "he cant make a decent one." you never even seen it with the whole thign together. The only problem with is was the textures. Once I can blend them, the map would look the minium. I also was under his name because, as I've told you and you know, he kept killing me while I was trying to watch you edit the ship. i couldn't stand still for a second so I had to. I know I should have left that...whatever when you told him to stop.

I didnt say you could STEAL my map idea! One day i just saw you working on it and got really mad coz you have no creative immagianition and had to take my idea for it. you also IMPERSONATED one of my best friends on TBM, thats not right! Swivvel is right, your immaturity lead to this and no big loss!
Sam, I hate making maps because it takes to long. I was maknig that map as an example for you. It's finished now and is pretty cool. I was doing it for you. I'd like you to come if I'm around at all, as I've done a good job and I know you can do even better Laughing (Swivel, I come to say goodbye to Death, and suddenly he starts making me feel gulity for leaving. Then I start getting ideas for things to do. I'm not leaving, but I won't be on much at all. You(Swivel) probly won't even see me.)
Thats fine Mark. I am somewhat glad your staying. A few tips for getting people to like you...

Ask permission to work on another persons map, even if its for them once your done.
Mature a little. Your obsession in constant annoyence and sexual statments is just plane stupid. Everyone has some kind of desire, but you tend to speak of it way to much.
Learn how to treat others. Enough said.
Getting banned is stupid. The fact that you wanted to get banned in so many places, and then after you come to me and anger me and then _tell_ me to ban you is puthetic. Its stupid, theres no point in making enemies.

There you go, the 4 fun facts of your day. Thanks for not leaving, I dont like to see people leave because of me much. My only regret for you not leaving is your immaturity, turn that around and everyone can finnaly have fun playing TBM with you, and other users.

IM me through AIM when you can.
He was accually banned altogether, YYYES!
Wait, swivel, are you friends with him now?
netham45 wrote:
Wait, swivel, are you friends with him now?
No, he clearly states that he hates Mark's immaturity and refuses to have anything to do with him until he stops being so immature.
Exactly. I already tried being friends.
Well, I hope this got resolved in some way, shape, or form, and everyone is able to drop it and move on.
Yes, it has gotten alot better. And is all resolved. Thanks for helping out Kerm, and Z Smile
Glad to hear it. Now we can all get back to the most important thing, playing, building, and creating for and in TBM. Smile
Yup Very Happy

btw, we need you!

http://forum.mix-networks.com/index.php?showtopic=3665

You know if it would be possible if you could help out in making vehicles that we need made for that project. We just need a BIG push Laughing .

Just to get us started and learning how to make vehicles. Interiors and Maps we have down pretty much, just got to get better. I have Blender and I think Head Hunter has it too. If you could help out in teaching us the basics that would be great Very Happy
since you are incharge of the TBM vehicles right Confused
Answered Head Hunter's PM. If he can get me pix of originals and, if possible, LEGO models of the originals, I'll see what I can do.
Ok awsome, he said he had an iGob of a Warthog I think. I can help out in making some of them, and iGob them. That would be great if you could help out.
Ok, that would be excellent. I hope it works out, 'cause I haven't had a good nontrain vehicle to make in a while./

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours