I was wondering if anyone knew the commands for DTB. The ones for CTF, CTC and anything else. I looked through CTF but setupctf(2); does not seem to work right. How do I do this?
*bump*

Can someone please tell me? I posted something about this on the TBM forum too, but noone has posted there either >_<
This is a good question. I have been looking for this for a while.

The only thing that I have ever been told is that its not in a GUI just in console command codes. No one has told me what the commands are. I have also looked for it for a while. But no luck.
If you explore the .cs files in the blockland0002/dtb/server directory, you'll see all kinds of function names.
ok. Thanks Kerm. I will post up what I see for those who are too lazy 0x5
Hehe, that would be excellent. Way to take the initiative on this issue, Swivelgames. Good Idea
Very Happy

will post them up soon. I am a tad bit busy atm.
I did say that I did that Wink but they did not seem to work correctly (I got setupctf(anumber>1) from that, but I do not really understand what they do or how to use them correctly.

P.S. I was exploring a bunch of .cs files yesterday and I looked in the Cemetech AI one (because I remembered you said there were more commands if you looked for them, in the readme). I love clearbotstwo();

Even the really cute ones?

Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours