Email Sent on 9/16/06 and Recieved on 9/18/06 wrote:
To:
Subject: Topic Reply Notification - Pixel Art!

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "Pixel Art!" at Cemetech. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=47544#47544

If you no longer wish to watch this topic you can either click the "Stop watching this topic link" found at the bottom of the topic above, or by clicking the following link:

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=800&unwatch=topic

--
Sincerely,
Kerm Martian
President and Founder, Cemetech

Wtf is up with that? The post 47544 does'nt even exist, and the topic 800 has'nt been touched in MONTHS. The other wierd thing is, I did'nt ever put that topic on watch... Neutral *shutters*

Any idea why this is? Another thing, it had no recipent...
I believe a spambot touched that topic, but I deleted it. Hence the email - you probably accidentally added yourself to the watch list.
Oh ok, thanks Kerm.
No problem. And if you want, you can easily unwatch the topic by clicking the link at the bottom of the pixel art thread pages.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours