Over the past month or so, Blockland has timed out when it connected to almost any server (but it can connect to some - Cemetech - Rivereyes - easy fan's - and a few others), but when I connect to others it times out. Does anyone have any ideas/solutions for this?
Often the other servers have gone offline, but the master server has a timeout of about 5-10 minutes and doesn't realize it. Therefore you see the server in the list from the master server, but when you try to directly connect to the server in question, it's not there anymore. No worries.
No, I mean I am talking to people in the server and I quit to join. I see it in IRC and try to join, it times out. I restart my server and see that they are still talking in the same server, so that is not it Sad
Hmm, that is weird. Have you checked your firewall settings if you have a firewall running?
I don't think that that is the problem... Would different servers use different ports on my computer?
Harq wrote:

I don't think that that is the problem... Would different servers use different ports on my computer?

Are you sure? Just try disabling your firewall, and try it again. Many times firewalls block certain websites. I'm not sure though.

KermMartian wrote:
Hmm, that is weird. Have you checked your firewall settings if you have a firewall running?

I don't know why, but my firewall inside my router keeps on blocking Cemetech for some reason...(it makes it time out). I have to use a proxy just to visit this site Sad
My servers seem to stop working randomly and crash Evil or Very Mad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours