Yeah, you meant a sarcasm smiley, not an evil ninja smiley, but I got the message anyway.
I used smily generator to get something, and I accidentally linked to the test smiley. I reloaded page and there was a bunch of german text in it Very Happy
Ah, that explains it. Hmmm, this generator ytou speak of. Can it make the smileys with the signs, but with customizable messages? Idea
Yep, but it is down right now >.< . Oh well, here is the link (or search for smiley generator)

www.smileygenerator.com
The preview works, even if the final thing doesn't... so I don't see why you can't Save As.
Yeah, I agree. And I think that the test is updated every time someone tests a smily.
Actually, I think it's governed by post or get variables...
KermMartian wrote:
Actually, I think it's governed by post or get variables...

Last time the language that came up was definately german... Oh well...

Oh yeah, click the smilies on the left and it gives you a catagorized list, click on one of those and they have a lot of smilies =D

mean?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours