Croquet 83+ is a Croquet game for the 83+/84+ series of calculators. It features a complete 1-6 player croquet game, with both human controllable players and 9 levels of ai.

DOWNLOAD NOW
Cool, looks good. Now to learn how to play...
Looks quite nice! I like how you're listed twice in the sidebar credits on the menu screen Very Happy Can't wait to play.
thanks

KermMartian wrote:
Looks quite nice! I like how you're listed twice in the sidebar credits on the menu screen Very Happy Can't wait to play.

had to have something to fill that empy space Wink
High scores?

Nice game btw, I like it alot!
yeah, looks great, going to have to try it out sometime soon.
swivelgames wrote:
High scores?

highscores wouldn't work real well with Croquet, its not a point based game.
elfprince13 wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
High scores?

highscores wouldn't work real well with Croquet, its not a point based game.
Shock Huh? So how do you decide who wins then?
first one to finish the course wins.
You can assign a score even if points aren't part of the game. For instance, the more you beat your opponent by, the better, the higher your score. Don't be dense. Rolling Eyes
Just like you don't need points, a score, or a high scores table to enjoy a game. Don't be dense. Razz
you could have it time based Smile . Counting up of course.
jpez wrote:
You can assign a score even if points aren't part of the game. For instance, the more you beat your opponent by, the better, the higher your score. Don't be dense. Rolling Eyes
thats as much dependent on your opponents skill as your own....
You could keep track of the number of strokes that it takes to finish the course.
even though i wont be able to play it the game looks nice.
All excellent ideas. Now now guys, no calling each other "dense." We all know that there aren't a whole bunch of dense people around here. Smile
The Tari wrote:
You could keep track of the number of strokes that it takes to finish the course.

there really isn't a reason for a high score table since it isn't a score based game.

and has anyone tried it out yet?
elfprince13 wrote:
The Tari wrote:

there really isn't a reason for a high score table since it isn't a score based game.

and has anyone tried it out yet?
Which is precisely what they were debating: ways to make it be a score-based game. Smile
You could probably score it like golf, (my opninion).

I try and give it a shot later tonight.
@rivereye: thanks

why bother scoring at all though?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours