DCS now has its own Wiki page, right here on the Cemetech server. You can find the page by clicking here. The page, once complete, will have general usage information for users, and helpful programming routines and information available for asm programmers. Anyone familiar with DCS and its features, please help add information to get this page done faster. Smile

http://dcs.cemetech.net
Thank you very much, Dan. One of the thinks I'd like to mention is that I would ask you to add one or more of the following at the bottom of each page you write:

[[Category:Manual]]
[[Category:SDK]]
[[Category:About]]
@Elfprince's question about the bug tracker: it's still on the old site; I'm going to move it to the wiki so that we can all edit and comment on bugs.
Once I get more familiar W/ DCS I will post on the WIKI. Congrats on getting the wiki too!
tifreak8x wrote:
DCS now has its own Wiki page, right here on the Cemetech server. You can find the page by clicking here. The page, once complete, will have general usage information for users, and helpful programming routines and information available for asm programmers. Anyone familiar with DCS and its features, please help add information to get this page done faster. Smile

http://dcs.cemetech.net

wtf? this didn't show up on my view new posts Neutral
How long have you been working on this?
Since about 11am this morning ^_^. I hope to document the routines for developers as much as possible myself so that when I release the next beta, people will be able to begin using them.
Yes, I've been pecking at it a bit too... If there's anything that needs to be written up, just let me know...
I see that you've been working on it; nice job so far! I think this was a good idea on my part, to switch from a me-edited page to an everyone-edited page. I'll have to transfer the history to a page at some point.
Kerm is finally getting in the spirit of OSS!!!

have you updated the source recently?
Yup, I have. I just finished the first draft of the Quick Start Guide with Alex10819's help:

http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Quick_Start_Guide
awesome. perhaps a link to the source should go in the Wiki navbar.
I pressed the wrong button and overwrote the text in the bug tracker forum... You might want to fix that.

Edit:I fixed it. How do I add a bug?
You can easily revert to a previous version with a wiki. There's a page called Bug Reports that explains how to add a bug.
Added some new pages for Kerm, and they're listen under the Feature Tracker page... if that needs to be changed, it's not terribly hard...
Looks good to me, Alex. I'll add the information into those page later today.
Alright. Anything else, just let me know...
Can I add meself to the affiliates? Laughing 0x5

Thats pretty nice though, who set it up btw?
'Twas I who set it up, and thanks. Feel free to contribute to anything, and I'll feel free to re-edit it. Very Happy Wink
Cool, great job Kerm.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours