tired of having to remember all the formats for works cited pages than check out this site.

http://citationmachine.net/

with this site all you do is choose the style and than the source you got information from fill in the form click submit and there is the up to date format for what you need. all you have to do is copy and paste it into a text editor print it and than you are ready to roll
lafferjm wrote:
tired of having to remember all the formats for works cited pages than check out this site.

http://citationmachine.net/

with this site all you do is choose the style and than the source you got information from fill in the form click submit and there is the up to date format for what you need. all you have to do is copy and paste it into a text editor print it and than you are ready to roll

Last year we were forced to go to a library class where the librarian told us about that site, taught us how to use it, and told us about how bad plagarism is (there was a test at the end, i made a 100 and got a small bag of candy, so did almost everyone else, 0x5).
I have used that site before, it is great.
They're right about plagiarism being bad though; it's never worth it.
Anything that can get you kicked out of college and/or arrested is bad...
That's virtually the only website my school allows us to use (excluding search engines, encyclopedias).
of course plagiarism is bad! it's like stealing code without giving proper credit. it'd kill if that happened to you right?

properly respect the intellectual property of others by using precisely formated citations. besides, you follow the GPL to the letter don't you?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours