Darth Android(Telroth) wrote:

For those of you using Google Calendar, I've created a public calendar for TI events.
The account is at ticalendar@gmail.com, and here's a link to add it to your current calendars:

Send an email to ticalendar@gmail.com if you wish something to be added to it. Contests, project realease dates, official TI stuff, just about anything pertaining to TI will be put on it.
It'll be blank until people send me events, so send them! :p

Please encourage people from other groups (maxcoderz, DetachedSolutions, Omnimaga, etc.) to send events as well, since this is for the entire community.
Wish I could watch it, it would be entertaining at any rate... Curse my dialup internet... >.<
I have it in my calander now, hope to see some good things from it
tifreak8x wrote:
Curse my dialup internet... >.<

Wow. I thought I was the only one...
it is still used by a good number of people. I think when it becomes a very small few, web page complexity will jump through the roof.
Wow. Could you imagine if every website was like a commercial videogame or band website?
it would be crazy, but I don't think it will ever get that far.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours