Sadly, Kerm's incredible achievement of reaching a mere 500K downloads on ticalc.org has been eclipsed by my reaching 50K downloads on ticalc. (Sorry, Kerm.) Bring out the champagne, because I am celebrating!
Congrats, Jpez! That's quite a coincidence how these happened at the same time... Shock Another coicidence is that yesterday, I was #3 for the week and #14 of all time. Very Happy
Congrats jpez!
Wow, congrats dude. I am only at 37k dls... I hope that increases with the next release of Pokemon...
Jpez has more ticalc.org downloads than Dan? How can that possible be? Shock I was under the impression Dan had released many more programs.
/me checks
Ah, the 1337 Guide helps a lot. I see ticalc.org still hasn't added me as coauthor on that. :/
heh, well, once I am put on the dcs icon generator, and b tutor, he will only be 10 programs ahead, but as it stands, he is 12 ahead of me now.

Oh well, if I include the dls at calcgames, I am over 50k. Smile I have 18,709 dls there...
KermMartian wrote:
Jpez has more ticalc.org downloads than Dan? How can that possible be? Shock I was under the impression Dan had released many more programs.
/me checks
Ah, the 1337 Guide helps a lot. I see ticalc.org still hasn't added me as coauthor on that. :/

Shamefully, ADDicting Games Pack is by far my most popular file with almost 20K downloads. Rolling Eyes
Tsk, tsk, how dare a set of games be your most popular download?? Shameful indeed. Very Happy
Well, it's not the game part, it's the fact that they are extremely n00bish games.
Hmm, pray elaborate. I don't think I ever actually checked it out, although I have of course seen the profile page for it.
Heh, don't waste your time. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours