I am wondering if anyone of you all GIMP masters would like to take a shot at makin a new logo for TI-Freakware?? I would be greatly appreaciative, as my creativity skills with such things are very limited/non-existant. >.<

If you do take on the small challenge, please note that we would like it to be TI-Freakware, not TI FREAK WARE, and we would like it to match the color of the new buttons...

Thanks. Smile
Oooh! Mee! meeee! And your avatar got huge again. Smile
lol, but you have already done so much... but if you can, that would be great ^^

Also, fixin that avatar now Smile
Take your time. Smile
I always like helping out a friend, especially considering how much you've been helping me out lately.
^^

Avatar fixed, what do you think?
Looks nice. I'm trying to think of some mottos you could use...
*bump*

Note: these look much, much hotter on a black bg.
They still look pretty hot on white IMHO. Good Idea
The Green looks nice, though the only thing I see is the green bar on both, and on the top, looks like come on the left bottom... Was there something else on there yet? Just wanting to make sure that maybe my comp could be screwing it all up... >.<

It does look good so far though ^^
Cool, thanks. Got any suggestions? I wonder if Dan would mind if I tried it out on his site just to see how it looked.

Edit:
tifreak8x wrote:
The Green looks nice, though the only thing I see is the green bar on both, and on the top, looks like come on the left bottom... Was there something else on there yet? Just wanting to make sure that maybe my comp could be screwing it all up... >.<

It does look good so far though ^^
Umm, you don't see the logo and motto?!

Edit2: Hmm, can you see these? I need to turn up the pixeldither a bit though.

The bottom one looks awesome O_O. Just one final suggestion though, could the text on the bottom (The connecting TI communites part) be lighter, so it is easier to read? The silver nicely offsets the logo.

Otherwise, awesome job!! O_O
I actually have another idea with the bottom text. I'll try it out, and feel free to tell me to just forget it and lighten it instead.

Edit:
http://www.tifreakware.calcgames.org/favicon.bmp

There is my version of it. Smile[/img]
How about this?
http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/images/misc/favicon.ico
http://www.tifreakware.calcgames.org/favicon.bmp

If I can just figure out what else should be put in to that... Any suggestions??
I like Kerm's favicon the best. it goes well with the theme of the site

looks good too.
Dan, that's so ironic. Check it out.
Well, I can't find it, but I have a tici 2.0 logo that looks a lot like that favicon, except mirrored horizontally.
ok, just use the link above, slightly improved the look of the favicon Smile
Oooh, I like it! Nice job.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours