Indeed, or just join a Cemetech server and test it there. At the moment, regular users are not blocked from using the servercmd.
we had a several hour long stream of bot wars on my server this morning. it pwned like Kerm with a calc.
Wow. Looks like your little bot script is catching on. Smile
This was made by one of the members of the TBM forum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlHq2_uF1pQ

also, iirc kinetic pusher and kinetic puller should both work against bots.
Isn't that the same movie that Kerm posted?
Chipmaster wrote:
Isn't that the same movie that Kerm posted?

where did he post it?
Look at the last post on the previous page. That's what rivereye was responding to in his post at the top of this page.
Cool movie! I really like it =D
Aye, me too. I must remember that for the next time I'm promoting a BL thing.
KermMartian wrote:
Look at the last post on the previous page. That's what rivereye was responding to in his post at the top of this page.

lmao, Im so observant <_<....

KermMartian wrote:
Aye, me too. I must remember that for the next time I'm promoting a BL thing.

is there a way we could add a "bot-cam" to our script where you could switch over and watch through the eyes of a bot?
I'm sure it would be extremely easy; I'd just need to find the camera commands.
KermMartian wrote:
I'm sure it would be extremely easy; I'd just need to find the camera commands.

Ive found some of them, but I haven't figured out how to use them yet.
Well, post 'em up! I shall mess with them and see how far I can get. I already have a vague idea of how it's supposed to be
Joining armies is now supported. this also adds support for the follow bots in the dtb killbots.cs

elf - post this in the AI thread. this thread is about the announcement. --jpez
Heh, I like that someone made a video. Of course, I'm in a computer lab right now that only has IE, which of course breaks YouTube along with most other sites I visit.

Also, keep development discussion in the AI thread, please. Smile
Whare are you doing in a comp lab at 9:00 at night? Confused Anyway, I never knew IE broke youtube. Bah.
Hehm the movie worked. I REALLY like it -- between the music and making our bots look way cooler than they really are, I'd say that movie was a winner.
Very Happy Agreed. Elfprince13 has been working on some cool new features for it, too.
bodyguards are functional now
Indeed, trying it out atm. Seems cool so far.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours