The Sudoku contest's deadline is TOMMORROW everyone! Polish up your projects and write the readme's Exclamation

P.S. I thought everyone just needed a quick reminder about this Very Happy
its a good idea, I have been waiting for a while for these, remember, contset@cemetech.net and must be in by 11:59 CDT on 6-30
I need to go and write my readme now Razz .
Want me to go put up a news article? I think I will.
Better do it now!
All set. Here's the news article.

http://www.cemetech.net/news.php?231
Since this is a Cemetech Contest, this should be in the Announcment forum. Moved.
yay, I can't wait, tommorow, the fun begins.
/me keeps checking the email hoping to have lots and lots of submissions.
/me keeps wishing he had actually written something for this, then remembers he doesn't have a link cable with him anyway. Sad
/me is hoping with Kerm that we don't have award on a technicality here.
rivereye wrote:
Exactly, that's what I was thinking myself... Elfprince, what about SC2 or an emu? We'd accept a proggie deved in an emu...
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:
Exactly, that's what I was thinking myself... Elfprince, what about SC2 or an emu? We'd accept a proggie deved in an emu...

I never started on a program so Id have to write it tonight during the rehearsal for my cousin's wedding <_<.
tifreak8x wrote:
Since this is a Cemetech Contest, this should be in the Announcment forum. Moved.

I would have put it there, but i am not an admin, so I can't! Wink
which emulators can export though, and it is 4:30 already (Cental Time), it would take some real fast coding to have it done in time.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:

I never started on a program so Id have to write it tonight during the rehearsal for my cousin's wedding <_<.
Nothing wrong with that. Very Happy Go for it, we definitely need some more contestants...
I have a concert at 6:30, and it is 4:30 here, i still need to write my readme Laughing . Nothing can stop me now!
2 hours dude! Better hurry up. Smile I know you can make it; I only hope you're not the only one... >_<
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:

Nothing wrong with that. Very Happy Go for it, we definitely need some more contestants...

I will bike down the street to where we are staying and grab my calc out of my room. brb.
good, I want some stuff to grade and that.

/me is getting excited, but is still ok.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours