The Sudoku contest's deadline is TOMMORROW everyone! Polish up your projects and write the readme's Exclamation

P.S. I thought everyone just needed a quick reminder about this Very Happy
its a good idea, I have been waiting for a while for these, remember, contset@cemetech.net and must be in by 11:59 CDT on 6-30
I need to go and write my readme now Razz .
Want me to go put up a news article? I think I will.
Better do it now!
All set. Here's the news article.

http://www.cemetech.net/news.php?231
Since this is a Cemetech Contest, this should be in the Announcment forum. Moved.
yay, I can't wait, tommorow, the fun begins.
/me keeps checking the email hoping to have lots and lots of submissions.
/me keeps wishing he had actually written something for this, then remembers he doesn't have a link cable with him anyway. Sad
/me is hoping with Kerm that we don't have award on a technicality here.
rivereye wrote:
/me is hoping with Kerm that we don't have award on a technicality here.
Exactly, that's what I was thinking myself... Elfprince, what about SC2 or an emu? We'd accept a proggie deved in an emu...
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:
/me is hoping with Kerm that we don't have award on a technicality here.
Exactly, that's what I was thinking myself... Elfprince, what about SC2 or an emu? We'd accept a proggie deved in an emu...


I never started on a program so Id have to write it tonight during the rehearsal for my cousin's wedding <_<.
tifreak8x wrote:
Since this is a Cemetech Contest, this should be in the Announcment forum. Moved.


I would have put it there, but i am not an admin, so I can't! Wink
which emulators can export though, and it is 4:30 already (Cental Time), it would take some real fast coding to have it done in time.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:
/me is hoping with Kerm that we don't have award on a technicality here.
Exactly, that's what I was thinking myself... Elfprince, what about SC2 or an emu? We'd accept a proggie deved in an emu...


I never started on a program so Id have to write it tonight during the rehearsal for my cousin's wedding <_<.
Nothing wrong with that. Very Happy Go for it, we definitely need some more contestants...
I have a concert at 6:30, and it is 4:30 here, i still need to write my readme Laughing . Nothing can stop me now!
2 hours dude! Better hurry up. Smile I know you can make it; I only hope you're not the only one... >_<
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:
/me is hoping with Kerm that we don't have award on a technicality here.
Exactly, that's what I was thinking myself... Elfprince, what about SC2 or an emu? We'd accept a proggie deved in an emu...


I never started on a program so Id have to write it tonight during the rehearsal for my cousin's wedding <_<.
Nothing wrong with that. Very Happy Go for it, we definitely need some more contestants...


I will bike down the street to where we are staying and grab my calc out of my room. brb.
good, I want some stuff to grade and that.

/me is getting excited, but is still ok.
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement