It was you! I kept trying to figure out who was doing that. Very Happy I imagine it will persist for a fair while; I might as well keep the map as developed as possible while making the game.
Yea, it started out as a Trans-Multiplicity railroad...then I added some extensions...and then I thought to myself, "heck, why don't I just fill the entire screen with tracks" Very Happy
Nicely done. And as I'm sure you figured out, it wouldn't hurt to speed it up a bit. Smile
I noticed about halfway through that it got faster all of the sudden. At the same point in time, the map grew. I agree that the speed still needs to be increased though. Wink
Yup, I'm working on it. I just figured out a way to speed up rendering time immensely...
hows it going? is there a way to blank out a square?
Good, good. Did you guys notice it's now found at

http://multiplicity.cemetech.net

I'm working on making a bunch of buildings and structures, then I'll start building up the user system.
crap, I think you missed my edit.

anywho,

what do you pplz think of my changes to the railroad system?
1. No way to clear squares yet, but it's planned
2. Nice job with the railroad. Very Happy I just added 4 more buildings.
KermMartian wrote:
1. No way to clear squares yet, but it's planned
2. Nice job with the railroad. Very Happy I just added 4 more buildings.

1. ok
2. thanks.
Did anyone happen to see Fomay's road tag? It's in the lower right.
lol, nice
Yeah, I added the little bridge pieces under his A and M though. Very Happy Anyway, I think I just figured out how to work removing sections.
could you make it highlight the square you mouse is currently over?
Sounds like a challenge...how could I do that. Hmmmm.... I'm thinking JS. Aha! Got it now.
awesome. I have occasionally clicked one square to high etc, which is annoying when you are working on something.

[edit]

lol, the potential for misuse of this is frightening. can you imagine a spam bot that comes in and terraforms our city to spell out ch3@p m3ds?
it could be.

btw, on my computer, I have to scroll to use all the features, can you change that at all?
@rivereye: Would changing your monitor rez work?

Have you considered drag-n-drop pieces?
I have 1024*768 already, this page should be made to accomidate that.
elfprince13 wrote:
what do you pplz think of my changes to the railroad system?
Smile Nicely done. Now it's at least functional, but still unnessesarily huge. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours