Alrighty, so the whole GUI thing has two steps:
1. Drawing routines
2. onMouse, onClick routines

I've been working on the drawing routines. Here's my progress:

Code:
GUIVectorTable:
   .dw GUIRnull               ;$00         COMPLETE   XY   [erase? {bool}]
   .dw GUIRLargeWin            ;$01         COMPLETE   XY   [5 byte icon, header text]
   .dw GUIRSmallWin            ;$02                     [x,y, 5 byte icon, header text]
   .dw GUIRFullScreenImg         ;$03         COMPLETE   XY   [768 bytes]
   .dw GUIRText               ;$04         COMPLETE   XY   [x,y,font,z.t. text]
   .dw GUIRWinButtons            ;$05         COMPLETE   --   [which {-,[],X,00000}, onclick {word}]
   .dw GUIRWrappedText            ;$06         COMPLETE   XY   [x,y,width,font,z.t. text]
   .dw GUIRButtonText            ;$07                     [x,y,onclick {word}]
   .dw GUIRButtonImg            ;$08                     [x,y,onclick {word}]
   .dw GUIRTextLineIn            ;$09                     [x,y,width,maxchar,data (z.t.)]
   .dw GUIRRadio               ;$0A         COMPLETE   XY   [x,y,group,state {bool},zttext]  1 per group
   .dw GUIRCheckbox            ;$0B         COMPLETE   XY   [x,y,group,state {bool},zttext] ++ per group
   .dw GUIRByteInt               ;$0C                     [x,y,value,min,max]
   .dw GUIRWordInt               ;$0D                     [x,y,value,min,max]
   .dw GUIRHotspot               ;$0E         COMPLETE   XY   [x,y,width,height,ptr]
   .dw GUIRTextMultiline         ;$0F                     [x,y,rows,width,curdatapos (0 to datalength),data]
   .dw GUIRSprite               ;$10         COMPLETE   XY   [x,y,b,data]
   .dw GUIRLargeSprite            ;$11         COMPLETE   XY   [x,y,a,b,data]
   .dw GUIRPassIn               ;$12                     [x,y,width,maxchar,data (z.t.)]
   .dw GUIRScrollVert            ;$13                     [x,y,height,ID,min,max,cur]
   .dw GUIRScrollHoriz            ;$14                     [x,y,width,ID,min,max,cur]
   .dw GUIRBorder               ;$15                     [x,y,width,height]
   .dw GUIRRect               ;$16                     [x,y,width,height,fill]
   .dw GUIRCustom               ;$17         COMPLETE   --   [ptr_to_routine]
That's not open source, is it?!
'tis not. However, that's the vector table in the source, and it has the routine names and parameters, so I figured it would be easiest to just paste that up.
Alright. Some progress, I'm excited. What is it, only -5 months until it is supposed to be released Razz
+7 months actually. 1/1/07 12:00 am is my final deadline.
What is the
Kerm Martian wrote:
.dw GUIRRadio
Confused
KermMartian wrote:
+7 months actually. 1/1/07 12:00 am is my final deadline.

Hmm, is this a deadline the KermMartian can meet? Smile

I hope it all goes well for you, at any rate...
@TI-Freak8x: I certainly hope so
@Chipmaster: GUIRRadio = GUI + Render + Radiobutton

Edit: GUIRRect done thanks to help from a routine from Timendus' API.
What is a radiobutton then?
Neutral

are you serious?

google it...
I was wonering the same thing as you were elfprince.

Radio Buttons are used here in polls
Sorry, I've never heard the term before and I thought it was specific to DCS or else I would have googled it. I'm still having trouble understanding exactly what it is after looking through the pages that google returned. Can someone point me to a page that explains it well, or give me a brief explanation?

Edit: The best explanation I could find was this:
Quote:
A graphic component that simulates the buttons on a real-life car radio. Each button represents a mutually exclusive selection. RadioButtons are typically used for setting states or modes.
But, that doesn't really give an example. Could someone please give me an example of a radio button (or where exactly in the poll it is being used). I'm trying not to be a n00b and ask for help were it isn't needed, but I did my research and I am still puzzled, therefore I think I am entitled to ask for help.
The circles and a dot where you can only select one dot at a time.
Oh! That's what they are. Thanks jpez, I always thought those were called option buttons (at least that's what vb calls them).
well VB is screwed up.
it is screwed up, and that is why I stopped using it
same. I pwn at VB, but I dont use it anymore, since Java and Python can do a lot more, and will work on any comp.
Well, it's the only computer language I can take at my school. Next year, they offer java. I can't wait. Cool
Currently I'm working on the routine for vertical scrollbar rendering. Who wants screenshots?
Screenshots? Programs... Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours