Sadly, most everyone at my school prefers MirageOS- in fact that's all they've tried. But as this is the season to get new calcs, a lot of people are finding that their new ones have the LCD Drivers messed up so Mirage is messed up on different levels of seriousness.

Does anyone know if the latest release of Doors CS has this problem? I would like to recommend it to them, should it work and not Mirage.
See if this fixes it.
Beautiful... I read the thread in the MirageOS forum last night and I didn't see anything about that... So sorry if I seem ignorant.

However, I will continue to push Doors CS Smile

EDIT: Wait, sorry, I didn't read enough.. guess I am ignorant. Everyone except me and Ben at our school buys TI-83+'s... and it says it doesn't work for that....

Back to the beginning.... does Doors CS work?
Maybe you should contact the author and ask him about porting it to the 83+. Either that or you and Ben will be the only ones without LCD errors.
Yes perhaps.... however, I'm sure Kerm would appreciate it more if I turned my whole school into Doors CS fanatics Smile
You're not going to turn anyone into DCS fans until 1)Kerm apps it, 2)it works (i.e. is bugfree) and 3)he fixes its deficient GUI. Until then, pushing DCS is just stupid and will alienate people from it.
That's true... perhaps I should wait.

I think this is the first civil discussion I've had with jpez... Glad to be making progress.
I would really advise against flaming me.
Not planning to.
DCS is not in a 1337 and stable form yet, but it shall be. Give it time. Smile