How Long do you think I'll be a Newbie?
A Couple Weeks
 37%  [ 11 ]
A Month
 10%  [ 3 ]
A Couple Months
 51%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 29

I was just wondering what the ranks are, bordom has taken over me (off for the week and finished family guy dvds)
Site Admin - Yes Edit Delete
Nonposting User 0 No Edit Delete
Newbie 1 No Edit Delete
Advanced Newbie 40 No Edit Delete
New Member 75 No Edit Delete
Member 100 No Edit Delete
Advanced Member 175 No Edit Delete

--from the admin control panel settings for this board
(I haven't added all of them yet, and I still need those imgs).

Edit: Here it is now:
Rank Title Minimum Posts Set as Special Rank Edit Delete
Site Admin - Yes Edit Delete
Nonposting User 0 No Edit Delete
Newbie 1 No Edit Delete
Advanced Newbie 40 No Edit Delete
New Member 75 No Edit Delete
Member 100 No Edit Delete
Advanced Member 175 No Edit Delete
Power User 300 No Edit Delete
Expert 500 No Edit Delete
Super-Expert 750 No Edit Delete
Minor Calculator Deity 1000 No Edit Delete
Calculator Deity 1500 No Edit Delete
Guru-in-Training 2000 No Edit Delete
Guru 4000 No Edit Delete
Yea, I don't think you will be for too long. Trying to give you some confidence here.
Hehe...I get to be an Omniscient Guru Smile
REVIVE THE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!

Can I have my username appear in blue on the sidebar? Or better yet can you put the diamonds back into my username?
the colors go with whether you are admin (red), mod(green), or regular user(black). Diamonds would be cool to have
This makes me think of the 11 more posts I need for a custom title. I can't wait Very Happy

Kerm, I have a question. When I get a thousand points I have a custom title right? So, would I be able to make mine say "Guru" for instance? Or would that cause trouble Razz
once you get custom rank you can make it whatever you want....as soon as I hit 500 on uti, I set it to Super Elite (last title) which is the last title. no Im 300 posts from actually hitting that Very Happy
Laughing I think I might do that. As long as Kerm doesn't care. I wonder what the n00bs would think if my rank said "Site Admin" Laughing
Soon thereafter your avatar might be a dunce cap... Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Chipmaster wrote:
Laughing I think I might do that. As long as Kerm doesn't care. I wonder what the n00bs would think if my rank said "Site Admin" Laughing

haha, that would be awesome...

i would change my rank, but i kinda like being a deity Wink
I don't anyone appreciates the lame humor present in my lame rank.
jpez wrote:
I don't anyone appreciates the lame humor present in my lame rank.

*doubt - can't say i ever even noticed you changed your rank Razz
I noticed it, it is alright there. You have had some interesting ones before
I noticed it also, but your previous ones were much better. I can't exactly remember them now, but I do remember myself thinking about them and going "Wow, that's awesome." I dunno, this one just doesn't do it for me. Neutral
what the....

if you got to mike's profile, it says he has 125 posts by him if you do the look at all posts by user, yet under his name it says he has 442 posts.... o.0
I think Kerm bumped his post count up to account for what he did at the previous forum. At least I think he did.
that should in theroy affect all the numbers though
Um...no? Kerm has admitted to increasing his, TIFreaks, and Ult Devr's post counts to reflect what they did at the old forum. Mine is unchanged becuase I wasn't around then.

Edit: Oh, I get what you mean. But, you're wrong. It wouldn't affect the results of the search for all the posts by a user because how would the search engine search through the old forum's posts? Wink
Yes, my postcount is old forum+new forum

Quote:
the colors go with whether you are admin (red), mod(green), or regular user(black). Diamonds would be cool to have

I had it on the old forum...

Quote:

I did that on the old forum; I was banned for a day and was put into the restricted users group, so my username appeared red to the left of all my posts.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours