Saubue of Boolsoft is allowing me to host a copy of his German TIGCC tutorial. It isn't finished, and aimed at the beginers, but I am sure will still make a great addition to the Tutorial Archives. Smile

There are also plans on translating this to english, to show he has not forgotten about the people that wouldn't be able to understand it. ^_^
Let's see if someone would be kind enough to respond to this now...

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/tutorials/89/tigcc/

The first and second lessons both are up now... I plan on going through and changing some things, namely, moving all tutorials to the tutorials folder, and in their seperate 8x folder. Smile

What do you think of the progress on the German tutorials??
/me likeeees ^^
Looks cool, if I could only understand it all... Very Happy
Don't worry, I don't understand it all either. Wink

lessons 3 and 4 are now posted.

Edit:

Lesson 5 posted
Word. How are you going to get it translated, run it through Google Translate and then fix up the grammar and vocab manually?
Saubue said he would translate it when he gets time. Until then... I guess I can see about getting permission to host a copy of the actual tigcc tutorials... ^_^
Ooh, that would be cool. I wasn't even aware they had official tutorials.
lol, of course they do... Razz

now if only I could get some attention directed to the AODR topic before I make a fourth post in a row...
KermMartian wrote:
Ooh, that would be cool. I wasn't even aware they had official tutorials.

That's actually what's holding up the release of the next beta IIRC. Kevin doesn't want stuff made public until the docs are ready for it. At least that's the feeling that I get. And I don't think you'll be able to get the actual docs on your site. Linking to it would be fine though.
http://tigcc.ticalc.org/doc/index.html
Well, there is no harm in asking... Smile

I already have it linked, so that isn't a big deal... Maybe if they see how 1337 the tutorials look they will let me ^_^ lol