Happy Easter everyone!
HAPPY EASTER!
bunnys yay!

Happy EAster, lets make it a good one
mmmm...chocolate Cool
Happy Easter to these guys too... Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Happy Easter fellas.
something, where did you find them picks, being that they came from my site?
Here
no kidding, I know what is on my site, but how did you know of what was in there?
I don't remember where I got it from, but I had mtgcalc.zip downloading. It had stopped for some error a while ago. When I download Python I noticed it was still there. So I clicked resume transfer, downloaded it, and saw all the cool pictures. After that, I noticed where it said it was downloading from and went to that page. I went up one directory and found wherethose two pictures were. I'll delete them if you don't want them there.
Strange story follows: today, at our Church's sunrise service at the start of a nature trail we saw a bunch of moose poops on the ground and everyone was like "The Easter Moose left us chocolate"......

I guess that's what happens when everyone gets up at 5:30 am
Laughing Hilarious Laughing It would have been funny if a little kid heard that, ran to pick it up, and... well you know.
something1990 wrote:
I don't remember where I got it from, but I had mtgcalc.zip downloading. It had stopped for some error a while ago. When I download Python I noticed it was still there. So I clicked resume transfer, downloaded it, and saw all the cool pictures. After that, I noticed where it said it was downloading from and went to that page. I went up one directory and found wherethose two pictures were. I'll delete them if you don't want them there.
The easy way to get there is through the link in Kuro's sig. I found those earlier this week. Razz

And a happy Easter. Smile
That must be where I got them then.
right, I gave him that ftp, I need to really wake up here
Happy easter everyone...

and dont worry about it Rivereye, i'm sure Kerm'll invent a way to serve coffee from his site... (and make a fortune off of it)
yeah, but my hardware won't support it
alex10819 wrote:
Happy easter everyone...

and dont worry about it Rivereye, I'm sure Kerm'll invent a way to serve coffee from his site... (and make a fortune off of it)
Well, you've already got the tray for the cup...just press that little button to make the coffee tray pop out.
*super epic necrobump* Happy Easter to everyone! Hope you have a fun day with friends and family!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours