I downloaded a program that hides all programs with one button, but it does not recover with one button.
How to restore the display of all programs with one key。

https://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/395/39570.html

1. The program that you linked cannot "hides all programs with one button".
    2. There is a warning in its readme file, in all caps, saying:
    ReadMe file wrote:
    WARNING: THERE IS NO TOOL CONTAINED TO UN-HIDE YOUR PROGRAMS.

3. Your requirements seems unclear, giving some more detailed description of your needs could help members solving your problem more efficiently. (For example, why do you want to hide/unhide programs with a shortcut key?)

Also, welcome to Cemetech, JKNeAr! Very Happy
LifeEmu wrote:

1. The program that you linked cannot "hides all programs with one button".
    2. There is a warning in its readme file, in all caps, saying:
    ReadMe file wrote:
    WARNING: THERE IS NO TOOL CONTAINED TO UN-HIDE YOUR PROGRAMS.

3. Your requirements seems unclear, giving some more detailed description of your needs could help members solving your problem more efficiently. (For example, why do you want to hide/unhide programs with a shortcut key?)

Also, welcome to Cemetech, JKNeAr! Very Happy

I'm guessing for cheating purposes but there isn't a way to unhide it so that couldn't be the reason ... hmm I don't really see a reason for it.

Edit: I was going to say it was developers but there isn't any source code at all.
1. Want to fully hide and show the function of the program.
2. It is really because it is used in the exam. But we are allowed to use calculators in our exams.
3. I recently collected and integrated some commonly used and easy-to-use programs on calculators and wanted to share them with others. I am in China, so I am testing the software on calculators one by one and writing some instructions for use. Good calculators (ti83, ti84) and software cannot be buried in history. Very Happy
4.I seem to be recognized(jknear is me)~~~~ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
844288567 wrote:
1. Want to fully hide and show the function of the program.
2. It is really because it is used in the exam. But we are allowed to use calculators in our exams.
3. I recently collected and integrated some commonly used and easy-to-use programs on calculators and wanted to share them with others. I am in China, so I am testing the software on calculators one by one and writing some instructions for use. Good calculators (ti83, ti84) and software cannot be buried in history. Very Happy

Could Doors CS unhide the programs? I know Cesium for the CE can do the same thing.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours