I have an Acer Spin 11 Chromebook with Linux developer tools installed. These tools are referred to as Crostini, and allow the Chromebook to install .deb packages and run Linux terminal. I want to install CEmu using Crostini, but I'm not sure what compatibility I need. Would anyone know either that information or how to get that information?
Have you even tried?
Yes, I've tried a few of the packages, but none of them have worked yet, and I'm getting bored of trying them. So far none of the _armhf packages have worked, which makes sense, because I don't think I have an arm cpu. I'm going to try the _i3 packages next, but I don't think I have an i3 cpu.

EDIT: I'm also not sure what version of Debian Crostini is/uses, and I had no success finding the answer asking Chrome.

Your Spin 11 is a "reef" or "coral" Intel Apollo Lake-based device- it's x86, not ARM. Doing exactly what I've done in the screenshot above should work for your device (check /etc/issue for the Debian version and copy the appropriate commands from the Suse build service page).
Yes, that is exactly right. Thank you for being helpful!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours