RoccoLox Programs wrote:
TIny_Hacker wrote:
King Dub Dub wrote:
I've been getting faster and better lately, so it should be out soon, absolutely before Christmas; and if it still isn't out, you can yell at me and take away my altoid tin collection, since that would be horrible. Anyway, no more excuses, I'mma go think of some more bugfixes.

This is good news for MY altoid tin collection! Razz Joking aside, this is looking really cool! I am super excited to try this out, and good luck in the completion of the project!

I can't wait to see this completed! Good luck King Dub Dub.

R.I.P. , Jetpack Joyride. We will remember you Sad Crying
weres the download link
Isaiah_Idiot wrote:
weres the download link
go to the github and add /releases to the end of the url
Lately, I've decided to try to contribute to this project, by actually making the shop; partly because I'm annoyed at the fact that I can't buy anything, and also fixing the AppVar stuff, because I get annoyed when a RAM reset deletes my highscore. I am almost done with all the mechanics and stuff that will be required. The only thing I will need is for someone to get the shop sprites from the original game, properly scaled and all.

[Edit]: I have made a function that will help y'all to determine which upgrades have been purchased, so that should help y'all to implement the necessary physics/options in the hallway.
I can't wait till you're done with the shop, hopefully, there would be upgrades and skins and stuff. Still a cool game. Good Idea
Clyde wrote:
I can't wait till you're done with the shop, hopefully, there would be upgrades and skins and stuff. Still a cool game. Good Idea

The skins aren't part of the shop unfortunately, and I don't think they were intended to be implemented from the start.
Oh, wait another thing that I wanted to fix but can't find the right place, is the occurrence of coins, they occur WAY to infrequent to even make playing this game worthwhile.
Is this done yet
Any updates on this? I've been looking at it and it seems pretty cool.
Is this project done and where's the github link Shock Shock
TKB_Studios wrote:
Is this project done and where's the github link Shock Shock

commandblockguy wrote:
greenfire7657 wrote:
is the a button where i can download it because i'm having trouble finding out how to get the file with the game

King Dub Dub wrote:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 6 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours